+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost and Confused! (what do i do)

Lost and Confused! (what do i do)

Hey everyone. I just want to say that I love the community. Although I am just becoming active; I have been reading forum after forum for a long time now. Thank you for all the support and great advice.

I have read the avoidance charts etc and I get so confused. This is my armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

I have a lot of dodge and this doesnt include the badge trinket (which i do have). Do i have too much stamina? What should i be working on? Expertise? Hit? Should i be gemming STR for shield block (b/c of no DR). I just want to know where I stand and what I should do. I am still waiting for boots/bracer/helms to drop. Have suggestions on swapping enchants or meta gems?

I am open to all suggestions so any advice is appreciated.

Thank you very much and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Welcome! Unfortunately this belongs in a different sub-forum but I'll move it for ya!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by tehpud View Post
    Hey everyone. I just want to say that I love the community. Although I am just becoming active; I have been reading forum after forum for a long time now. Thank you for all the support and great advice.

I have read the avoidance charts etc and I get so confused. This is my armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

I have a lot of dodge and this doesnt include the badge trinket (which i do have). Do i have too much stamina? What should i be working on? Expertise? Hit? Should i be gemming STR for shield block (b/c of no DR). I just want to know where I stand and what I should do. I am still waiting for boots/bracer/helms to drop. Have suggestions on swapping enchants or meta gems?

I am open to all suggestions so any advice is appreciated.

Thank you very much and thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Your gear looks fine to me. Maybe your expertise is a bit low, but if you're just going to be doing heroics and naxx10 I don't think you're doing anything wrong. If you're moving toward being a raid tank for 25-man content, maybe someone else could comment on your gear in that context; I don't have any experience with the WotLK 25s yet.

You're doing a lot right. IMO (and this is such a weird thing to say after TBC) you could pick up a few socket bonus with stam + X gems and get some more avoidance or expertise without giving up much stamina. Personally I'd go for stam + def or stam + expertise gems where you can.

Other than that...maybe expertise to your bracers rather than stats? Stats is an awfully good enchant, but you are a bit on the low side for reducing parry gibs. Other than that all I can say is you're in a better position than I am

Thanks for the responses! I think i am going to shoot for expertise. I was tanking 25 man Naxx and we were doing great, but I did also remember seeing a lot of boss parries against me. I may lose some STA for EXP, but it seems worth it IMO.

10 naxx/heroics are just to pass time. I did get some new loots, but 25 man is the place.

Thanks again folks!

+ Reply to Thread