+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear Check for 10man MT

Gear Check for 10man MT

Hi, I am the guild leader and Main Tank of a small social 10man guild, we've already cleared Naxx, Sarth and Arch with a 18% try on Malygos, but..

I'm quite interested in hearing how I could improve gear/enchant/gem wise, you guys got any suggestions? Hook me up! (Oh, and I also got Major Glyph of Blocking, Heroic Strike and Revenge)

The World of Warcraft Armory

Thank you in advance

PS: Talent suggestions would be nice as well, though I'm quite comfortable with my current ones :P (Always striving to improve!)

I dunno, looks to me like you've got everything handled. You're just in farming run mode to pick up more loot. If you wanted more stam you could probably switch out the gem in your belt and the enchant on your chest, but that's pretty nitpicky.

I especially like your spec since it's point for point the same one I'm using

Your gear looks fine for 10man and most of the 25man (Patchwerk possibly being the exception) as I have simmilar.

I would however recommend you get 12 more mining skill for the free +200hp, quick/easy/free (you might even make a little money), and then work on your blacksmitting bonus sockets.

Okidoki, guess I'll just wait for some more naxx drops get working on mining skill and sons of hodir rep then :P

Oh and obviously get some more stamina chants and gems since my defense is overkill, god bless that 84 defense trinket

Enchant boots, get your belt buckle, drop a tad of defense for some bit of avoidance though that'll keep coming from gear upgrades as you replace all your rare quality stuff with epics. Spec looks like a good choice, probably what I'll go for on my warrior when I finish leveling my old tank character. I'd also suggest raising your hit and expertise where you can. Basically make yourself a list of what you want for items to improve your survivability and threat out of the raids that drop gear you're doing. from that itemize it with the best gems and enchants you can get and try to enchant/gem as you pick up those pieces in the random environment that happens as things drop in raids. And when the opurtunity arises to possibly do Pickup groups to the 25man in wintergrasp hit that up since it offers you the chance to possibly get one or more peices of the 25man version of your dreadnaught. Though if you're only doing 10mans on a regular basis the drops from heroics and the 10mans itself are all you really need to progress through it

+ Reply to Thread