+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do I need to go for 10/25 man content

Where do I need to go for 10/25 man content

I just started a small guild with some friends and will be running as MT most of the time once we start getting into the 10 man content.

I'm wondering where I should be spending my time (other than H UP for the sword...friggen HATE skadi) In order to tank Archavon and 10 man Naxx. My gear is not properly enchanted at the moment so I'm looking for some suggestions there as well. I'll hit revered with Argent crusade tonight.

Thanks for any advice,

~Moovaca

EDIT: armory link FTW
    The World of Warcraft Armory

You aren't looking that bad. You can tank both those 10 mans now I would say.

Just stick with what your doing. you have your argent tabard. So run heroic AN for the belt and heroic Old Kingdom for the bracers.

If you do go to naxx properly enchant all your gear.

tankingtips.com has a nice badge pick order. I would say buy the neck first and then the t7 chest.

Thanks for the fast reply.

I picked up my emblem chest and hit revered with AC lastnight. I'll grab the neck next. Ran AN for the trinket/belt and didn't get either. Breezed through the first two bosses and spent way to long getting people to pay attention to the spikes on the last boss =(

Would the helm from Magus i Nexus be better for the meta slot or not?

Thanks,

~Moovaca

Keystone Great-Ring from Heroic Drak'Tharon.
    Chained Military Gorglet with 25 emlems of heroism.

Rest of the upgrades are from Naxx10 and beyond.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

Thanks will Def hit up Drak a few times for the ring. I think my regular heroic group is finally geared up enough to take out H UP without problems so its time to start going for that sword =)

Picked up the AN belt and got the combat shotgun crafted lastnight.

Took the guild on their first 10man lastnight through obsidian lair (downed all the drakes and it was a cake walk). So I'm not overly concerned on my gear levels any more. Thank you all for the help. Now I just need to get our OT and some DPS to start running heroics =(

+ Reply to Thread