+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is my biggest need??

What is my biggest need??

The World of Warcraft Armory

I have been 80 for a few weeks and havent ran many heroics cause healers are in short supply on my server. So i got the tempered titansteel shield and boots and made my goggles. What is my next need? I lack 1500 rep for wyrmrest to be revered then the chest and maybe boots cause they have better avoidance. What do you guys think is my biggest need? I will be tanking naxx once we get enough guild healers to 80

Other than the obvious badge/naxx gear upgrades - armory doesn't show it but is your belt socketed? You are missing several enchants. You metagem IMHO is a bad choice - I use 32 stam/2% increased armor value. I would say the 21 defense/5% SBV is 2nd. Decreased stun duration? That's more of a PvP thing - I'm an effective health nut 2% armor would be almost 500 more armor for you. You are only showing 539 defense rating - make sure that stay at or above 540. I think you're looking good definitely on the right path.

yeah that meta is not great but it was free my belt is socketed. My boots arent enchanted yet cause i just got them. I am getting a new chest piece form wyrmrest today or tomorrow i may end up using the wyrmrest boot also for more +def than the tempered titansteel. I just want to know what i should look at replacing first my neck? gloves? belt? what do you all think?

Other then the Logical heroic farming

Stratholme for the Shield (Name escapes me atm)
    Utgarde Pinnacle for the Red Sword of Courage
    Azjol-Nerub for the Epic Belt (and maybe the +111 stam Essence trinket)
    Drak'Tharon? for the Horn Tipped Gauntlets
    Violet Hold for the Leggings

Mine the mats for the Armor Plated Combat Gun

Id probably go for the neck first, then the T7 chest, T7 gloves (As you can get these pretty easily from a pug 10man or use the Horn Tipped ones) or trinket (depends on how much aviodance your interested in) and then the belt (the Azjol-Nerub one is spectacular so imo the badge one isnt worth it unless your having no luck getting it to drop and are rolling in badges).

I could be wrong but thats how I went about it, and ive been pretty happy with the speed I geared up (Exception being i didnt get the neck, as i got lucky 4 trash pulls into naxx)

+ Reply to Thread