+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am i ready for Heroics.

Am i ready for Heroics.

Please let me know if I am ready for northrend heroics. I tired Occulus and got owned I cant tell if it is me or healer.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks in advance for any help...

80 warriors will help you more, but I'd say your hps are a little low. Get a belt buckle on your belt (although I'm not sure if that shows on Armory correctly, maybe you already have one). Stamina trinket.

Probably fine, though. I ran some heroics where I was a kitty with a tankadin tanking with 22ish buffed HPS. Some of it was dicey, but we got through.

You can definitely start, though some lesser skilled healers might have a bit of a problem. Go run regular HoL till you get the defense trinket while championing Wyrmrest. This should get you close to revered, then buy their boots and chest. After that, get the revered Argent helm enchant. (didn't check if you had this)

There's an Armory Ratings and Suggestions forum.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Occulus is also regarded as a somewhat difficult heroic. I find Utgarde Keep, Nexus, Drak Tharon, and Violet Hold pretty easy. Maybe start with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenderheart View Post
    Occulus is also regarded as a somewhat difficult heroic. I find Utgarde Keep, Nexus, Drak Tharon, and Violet Hold pretty easy. Maybe start with those.
    VH has two bosses that can put an end to your fun awful fast - the ethereal and the voidwalker. If you don't get those two, it's a dead trivial instance. You may wish to use CC on the 4-packs of elites that come at you in waves 13-17.

UtKeep and Nexus are very straight forward. You should have absolutly no problem in those unless your healer is very weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Penrif View Post
    VH has two bosses that can put an end to your fun awful fast - the ethereal and the voidwalker. If you don't get those two, it's a dead trivial instance. You may wish to use CC on the 4-packs of elites that come at you in waves 13-17.

UtKeep and Nexus are very straight forward. You should have absolutly no problem in those unless your healer is very weak.
    I have found Nexus to be difficult if your dps isn't quick at killing the orbs, or is just to stupid to do it

That's very true. Perhaps that can be mitigated by training them to kill skull marks throughout the instance and tossing a mark on the orbs?

That's very true. Perhaps that can be mitigated by training them to kill skull marks throughout the instance and tossing a mark on the orbs?
    Both times I have been in, the healer wouldn't pass lead, so I told everyone to make macros to target the rifts. It seemed to help, but not enough. Then I "dc'd" and logged on an hour later

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmarr View Post
    Both times I have been in, the healer wouldn't pass lead
    I suggest finding a new healer.

We got both of those guys last night. First time I'd tanked the ethereal on heroic or normal (and he was the second boss *facepalm*). Took three tries to get it down, but at least we were getting lots of rep throughout the whole experience.

I ended up really booking it on the kiting. Crazy running bear.

+ Reply to Thread