+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gear check

gear check

had some issues tanking my first heroic last night (just hit 80 about an hour ago) where should i go from here?

The World of Warcraft Armory

Well, for a start your defence is far far to low - you need 540 (535 for heorics) at level 80. Also, you're still using a number of lvl 70 epics which which can probably be replaced by comparable lvl 80 blues that have WAY more defence and other nice stats on them.

Have a look at this guide to see what gear upgrade options you should be aiming for: http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f200/...gear-list.html

You need to check the above link...why do people think they can just ding 80 and jump into heroics? Please take the time to get uncrittable, or at least know where to go so you are working towards the drops you need to help you along.

As for an easy heroic to start out, I would try Drak'Tharon - it's pretty easy, and with a Priest and a Mage you have CC for everything.

how is it someone with 8 posts is more helpful and less condescending?

i figured i could jump in because it was explained to me that the cap was 540 for naxx AND i had no problem with instances to that point, clav in a forum where people ask for help and critiques save the unecessary comments and be helpful like bulk

Quote Originally Posted by stradomis View Post
    how is it someone with 8 posts is more helpful and less condescending?

i figured i could jump in because it was explained to me that the cap was 540 for naxx AND i had no problem with instances to that point, clav in a forum where people ask for help and critiques save the unecessary comments and be helpful like bulk
    Because somebody with more posts has seen much more of it?

The defense minimum for heroics is 535 (5 defense per max level of mobs), and if you had read the forums more you would know that you would have problems if you were crittable.

I'm sorry if you didn't think my post was helpful, I thought it was.

Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    Because somebody with more posts has seen much more of it?

The defense minimum for heroics is 535 (5 defense per max level of mobs), and if you had read the forums more you would know that you would have problems if you were crittable.

I'm sorry if you didn't think my post was helpful, I thought it was.

you didnt read mine lol bulk was more helpful and constructive...and i really havent visted here as much as i should have ill give you that, i was pointing out that you were preaching to the choir with your first comment which was unecessary

Well I got off the wrong foot. Welcome to TankSpot and good luck in the heroics

+ Reply to Thread