+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What next?

What next?

So, best place to start is with an armory link, I suppose: The World of Warcraft Armory

My question is, what's next? Or what should I be focusing on, period? The important stuff: 546 Defense, 21.5k armor, 20.5k health, Dodge/Block/Parry all at 15-16.

Health, for sure. Once you have that 540 defense, I'd stack stamina until you get around 28k health unbuffed, then I'd worry about other stats.

Thanks Art. I was noticing I was weak in that area, but I assumed I was weak in more than just that.

Find cider's 540 defense tanking gear list, you'll get better base stats from that selection of gear than you do now. 20k hp is way too low, your items aren't enchanted and you still need quite a bit of real tanking gear.

While I normally appreciate (constructive) criticism, Blud, I have to ask. Did you even look at my armory? With the exception of 2-3 items (which are being worked on), every piece of gear I currently have equipped IS on Cider's list.

The gear is not enchanted primarilly due to the fact that I am currently working on upgrading it. The one piece that I don't expect to upgrade (the shield) is enchanted, although I'm tempted to toss a shield spike on it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Volador View Post
    The one piece that I don't expect to upgrade (the shield) is enchanted, although I'm tempted to toss a shield spike on it instead.
    Don't bother, the spike will do so little damage you'll be running back to an enchanter within minutes.

Past that, I'll just echo what has been said before - time to stack HP. Invest in some borean armor kits, heavy if you have the cash to throw around. Yes, even on temp gear. Similarly, any open gem slots should be filled with green gems at the very least - they should be very cheap.

The purp crafted helm is a nice step up for you, plus it nearly guarantees that the superior helm in Heroic Nexus will drop for you within a day of making it. Nope, I'm not bitter at all.

+ Reply to Thread