+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Badge Gear Order

New Badge Gear Order

Any suggestions on what pieces to pick up first?

10man or 25man?
    The quickest upgrades will be getting the "cheap" items like the neck for 10man and cloak for 25man.
    After that I would go for the belt and bracers. and by then you should also ahve some nice items from raids/heroix to supplement.

I think there cannot be something like "what first". It's about your gear. I'll do for what i need more compared by stats (example: if i have lvl 80 shield what's good and and lvl 70 belt, then belt win)

Yeah, what Miratu said, I went from a level 70 belt to the badge belt first, I managed to snag both T7 pieces and the neck as well, but that was alot of heroics.

Btw alot ppl on my server are rushing for T7 chest, i can understand that but, for me, T7 chest is last what i do buy from badges (not counting hands atm). Profit from 3 pieces what have defense from 100 badges against 1 piece for 80 badges (sorry but badges sounds better them emblems for me ) is awesome Item Comparison Tool - World of Warcraft

Ofcourse, again, its about luck. I'm still not raiding Naxx and in this situation, with my actual gear and if i take alot badges, i'll do for it

Trinket first(though if you're JC I'd just go dual figurine or figurine + gossamer).

If you have good RNG in heroics, you won't need any of the heroism badge items, other than t7 chest, accessory, and necklace.

For me I'm doing Neck --> T7 with 10 man badges. Maybe pickup the belt later since I got a pretty decent one from Naxx.

25 Man badges --> Ring for sure --> Cape --> Boots

I picked up the necklace and the belt so far. I have 40 emblems of heroism left, which I'll use to buy my T7 gloves next week if i'm still not lucky.
    Behind every great player is a band of haters.

I went for the belt first to replace my old lv. 70 badge belt, then I got the neck, and now I'm going for the chest. I got the heroic Gundrak gloves so I'm not after the emblem gloves 'till after the chest.

The World of Warcraft Armory

I got the belt first and then necklace. Now saving up for the Chest. It's frustrating when you've already accumulated almost 100 badges and still haven't gotten ANY epic tank piece to drop yet.

+ Reply to Thread