+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

basically I am just looking for reassurance i am gearing myself correctly, In BC I played an Enhance Shaman and I like to think i did a good job gearing him for every buff melee could get Armor Pen, Hit, AP(Agility/Strength/Raw AP) and was able to hold 1200-1300DPS in BT in mostly T5/ Badge gear.

Now that my Warrior Tank is my choosen one in WotLK I find myself looking for a balance between Stam, Defence, Avoidance, Hit and Expertise (hence the enchants on gloves and bracers) I have successful tanked Obsidian and the Spider wing in Naxx all 10mans but tend to die @ the 2% mark on the boss fights, I suppose its better then dieing @ 20% but how can I help my healers out....

Bracers, Gloves and belt all have the gem slot for BS added

Armory Link
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by Victimtwo; 12-03-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Spelling :P

Essence of the gossamer would be a gquick 500 health.
    Your dodge/parry is pretty bad. Since you are no where near caps, try the dodge trinket from badges to bring your dodge into the 20% range.

Agree that stacking def is good for an all around avoidence/mitgation, however since your aren't being penalized much now for diminishing returns, dodge trinket is going to completly own the 65 def trinket you have now.

Your pant gem is terrible (no offense), as considering parry that comes from gear, you will almost never get to a point where gemming parry is better then dodge.

Also consider 20 def over the shield spike. Should help your avoidence, and honestly threat with over 6% hit should not be an issue for you

Thanks for the response, I agree with your Parry comment considering it takes more Parry to get 1% itmakes sense to go with Dodge.

Also the Gem in my Pants is all my Guildies have and I don't support the AH markets, I convinced 1 to get a decent dodge gem with there next purchase, I just finished making the Tempered Titansteel Treads and had the shield enchanted 20 defence and went with what I could find for dodge gems.

Your right I ddon't have a problem with threat I find myself almost 200K above everyone on boss fights with Omen
    Last edited by Victimtwo; 12-03-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: found the trinket

+ Reply to Thread