+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinket Help

Trinket Help

I'm a lvl 78 prot War and my trinkets suck. I've looked over all of the gear lists on the forums and all of the trinkets they have listed are old lvl 70 epics or lvl 80 gear or they require a profession I dont have. (Miner/Blacksmith)

Was wondering what some easy to get trinkets would be to get, from either quest/rep rewards or regular instances.

Seal of the Pantheon - Loken, Normal Mode, Halls of Lightning
    Essence of Gossamer - Hadronox, Heroic mode, Azjol-Nerub
    Lavanthor's Talisman - Lavanthor, Heroic Mode, Violet Hold

The ones I know about to drop somewhere. Unfortunately, there hardly are tank trinkets as quests or reputation rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by rawgrlgrl View Post
    Seal of the Pantheon - Loken, Normal Mode, Halls of Lightning
    Essence of Gossamer - Hadronox, Heroic mode, Azjol-Nerub
    Lavanthor's Talisman - Lavanthor, Heroic Mode, Violet Hold

The ones I know about to drop somewhere. Unfortunately, there hardly are tank trinkets as quests or reputation rewards.
    That's about it. I am using an Engineering-only one and my Commendation from level 70 until I can get one of the above.

I'm 78 and still using Dabiri's Enigma and the Adamantite Figurine, which stink but are giving me a good boost on my defense rating. I plan to switch in Seal of the Pantheon when I get it and throw my Coren's Lucky Coin back on.

The other option is to put your PvP trinket on (if not human) for the 20 resil bonus if you're not crit-capped. Having the availability to use the trinket on a stun or something can be valuable.

+ Reply to Thread