+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not sure what I should do next...

Not sure what I should do next...

I know i need more health but the heroics i need to run i for some reason cannot! I tried Ahn'Kahet: The Old Kingdom last night and was on the 3rd boss for over 30 minutes trying to drop her. I could go and blame others but i feel it is a failure on my behalf because when she got that buff i could disarm her once and second time shield wall and shield block but after that the damage was too much (15000-16000 hits! no crits or crushings)

Any suggestions for gear upgrades? Know i can drop some defense but have no idea what gear i should be looking at.

(Also i would like to replace my regal protectorate. It is a bit out of date now.)

Any suggestions would be appreciated

www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz27%goroth&n=Alcice
    Last edited by hills505; 12-02-2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: add a link to post

Check the Gear rankings page here on the website

Check maxdps under prot warrior

Every slot has upgrades and you just need to know where to look. Get Wyrmcrest rep to revered for 2 nice upgrades.

Obviously you want your defense at 540, lots of armor, health, and avoidance so Its just finding the right gear.

Your gear is more than good enough for heroics, you are probably better off than I was when I ran my first. Start in instances you are familiar with from normal runs and be sure they are the "easier" ones. UK and Nexus are both fairly straight forward and will help you in gaining the wyrmrest rep for the great pieces from them. Otherwise, make sure your healer is competent and that you're doing everything you can to help them out - use shield block at appropriate times, use last stand and shield wall... with 5 minute cd's these are tools to be used whenever even appearing to be needed, not to be saved only for ZOMG GONNA DIE moments. Not much else to say, keep at it and you'll get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    people don't know how to keep it in their pants for a little bit before exploding all over my face.

+ Reply to Thread