+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Eye of Eternity Malygos

Quote Originally Posted by Tydri View Post
    Do you have to be really geared for this or can you be half geared?
    For 25man, I'd recommend at least 30k health on your MT and at LEAST 18k health on every other raid member (for the vortex aoe damage). Anything less is going to really stress your healers.

For 10man, it's a little less demanding on gear requirements (I tanked Maly with 27k not long after WLK's release, but he had some bangin' healers), but the fight is exactly the same. Raid damage is a serious consideration and if you don't have an exceptional raid healer you're going to rack up the repair bills on this one.

Radhja is right. It does't require that much from gear but it does require something. 10 man is really /faceroll in my opinion. I solo healed it for over the last weeks now and and have tanked it in my feral DPS gear with litterly 4 items gemmed / enchanted for tanking, which gave me like 33k health buffed. It was a joke.

For the 25 man it gets a little more tricky. All the damage is increased so if your walking around with 17k health buffed your gonna get pwnd in the vortex or in phase 2 by the scions. However this is how you will deal with the damage. The dps requirements is really low compared with what you could do if you do the encounter exactly as your suposed to do.

For instance, we went to eoe25 3 weeks ago after we cleared ulduar early in the evening. We had 6 healers 3 tanks and loads of melee dps(so see that as a terrible setup). And we finished the fight in 6m and 34s while not even attemting to get a kill close to the 6 min.

EoE is about understanding the game mechanics and how to do a fight probably without making stupid mistakes.

--------------------------------------
    Yeresaijis <Gathering> - Lightbringer EU
    Resto Druid / Feral DPS

The World of Warcraft Armory

gear/hp?

what would you say the gear/HP requirements are for a tank on the 10 man fight?

Maly

Hey i'm a lock and i was wondering who am i dpsing on P2 with the bubbles if i cant target Maly and the melee dps is up fighting on the disks =P

thanks

can u plz explain 3th phaze....healing espacialy....i don`t quite understand what u say it... ?

Hey ciderhelm, this is my first post. First of all, your a legend, and come higly recommended by nearly everyone in my realm (bloodhoof).
    I just wanted to know, when the sparks start to appear, do you move malygos away from the sparks, and if so, in which direction?

malygos will follow you guys, as you move out of the sparks. The general strat is just to stack everyone in as tight a cluster as possible (as seen in the video) and everytime a spark happens, strafe left 20 or 30 yards. and just keep doing this. Malygos will just keep chasing you. There's no need to try to "move" maly.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

what is the background music from this movie?

What addon are you using? that shows the picture of the skill and how much damage you did & same way with heal. what is that called?

probably mik's scrolling battle text?

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Phase 3...vehicle mechanic...hatred building.

+ Reply to Thread