+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Eye of Eternity Malygos

My guild is having a problem with the 2nd phase, they run in the bubble but still get hit for 20k+ dmg in a half sec

Blessing of Protection is not an aggro dump.
    I wish I could find out who started this ridiculous misconception and smack them upside the head.

Hey Cider, Great Vid.

Helped Alot.

Got through 1st and 2nd Stage fine, but cant seem to get through 3rd.
    I can Avoid the Spark AOE and take no damage, but when he targets me My shield won't activate, despite the fact that I have full energy

Any help would be great, this is the one raid I cant seem to get the achievement for. >

You know how the DoT requires combo points from Flame Spike for you to shoot it?

Well, your SHIELD also requires combo points from Flame Spike for you to shoot it.

If he targets you, get at LEAST one Flame Spike in while he's casting it so you can turn your shield on when his cast is over (make sure you have cast bars turned on please - don't just hit shield when you see the RW, or you'll waste it).

You'll preferably want to get 2-3 Flame Spikes in before turning on your shield, but you'll just have to "play it as it lies".

what is a good spell rotation for heales?

edit----

I ment in the 3rd phase, what is the rotation? Buttons and like wise....I know 1 & 2 are for damage. Rotation there usually goes 1-1-2 and repeat
    Last edited by Grissome; 05-15-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grissome View Post
    what is a good spell rotation for heales?

Do you mean the drake healers? If so there should be 5 of them, 6 if you're paranoid or people dont move out of sparks fast enough. all they do is hot themselves up to 5 combo points and pop the aoe heal.

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

What is that Addon?

What is that Addon used too tell you your rage, healed, damage taken and damage done? Its floating around your character. I find it very useful.

Addons

Great vid Ciderhelm, helped alot. What addons are you using? I like that setup and my old one is harder to deal with.
    zack.starrunner213@gmail.com
    If you want to email it ^^^ is email.

the addon used to show the damage incoming and outgoing is called MikScrollingBattleText, MSBT for short, you can find it on curse and othr addons site likewse.

Also there is a thread in the UI section, in which Cider has given a detailed accoutn of his UI, you might wanna check that out instead of him emailing you.

Does anti-magic shell work against the magic moves as well? Also, what stats should the tank be going into this fight, in 10 man, with? I'm at around 28.2k hp unbuffed right now, what do I need to be at to tank maly?

Hi guys,

my guild are having problems in the 3rd phase.
    it not really clear how to heal do you a) stack flame spike then do life burst or b) use revivafy then life burst

can someone please help or point me to a post that will answer my question

thanks alot and great videos guys keep making them

if you're a tank and you go on the discs who will tank the other lords? or are there only 2 lords that come down?

2 Lords on 10man.

Linkcon, I stack the hot on myself and then aoe heal, works if your raid knows how to stack up on the healer(s).

Raid healing

I have a Holy priest, but I'm not sure how to heal raid so fast and heal tank at the same time. Can you please tell me how?

Quote Originally Posted by tawakhalid View Post
    I have a Holy priest, but I'm not sure how to heal raid so fast and heal tank at the same time. Can you please tell me how?
    Well, don't solo heal it, if your raiders take too much damage they may be screwing up somehow, cast instant heals during the vortexes, know what your other healers do.

Maly-P3

I know this is probably just repetition however, while you are trying to still learn the mechanics and lingo for alot of these fights it makes it very difficult sometimes to understand exactly what you are supposed to be doing unless explained in simple form. I have been to Maly several times now and I have yet to have P3 explained in simple form so that I can understand it easier. In other words can someone just say to me ok you either "/follow" a chosen person into P3 or you don't. When I get into P3 for some reason I cannot see where everyone is and therefore I am quick to die. 2ndly, who exactly am I targeting as a healer or dps. Is it the drake or other ppl in the run? I also hear ppl say use the rotation 1 2 1 2 1 1 2 and so on and unfortunately I am usually in a pug so I would greatly appreciate someone telling me the BEST rotation. This is just a very confusing phase to me and its frustrating not to be able to grasp it. I consider myself a very good healer and I usually pick up on the fights after a couple of tries but this one has me. I appreciate any feedback I can get. ty

P.S. I use HB for healing but I heard that "grid" is really better. Any feedback on that? Also I ahve gone to curse.com to try and find grid but what I dl-ed doesn't seem to show up.
    Last edited by Hipriestess; 06-19-2009 at 07:41 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

You can still heal your raid pretty efficiently while keeping hots on the tank that will help. Always keep your tank targeted so that you can keep prayer of mending on he/she and a renew and shield. That keeps you free to keep the others healed and yet give he/she a heal if needed. If you aren't using something like healbot tho it will be more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Martie View Post
    Well, don't solo heal it, if your raiders take too much damage they may be screwing up somehow, cast instant heals during the vortexes, know what your other healers do.

About the rifts...

Can you tell me if those rifts at the sky ( blue ones ) are where the sparks come from?

sparks on malyfos

I need some info froom soemone who have done the spark son him it would be erally nice to knw my guildies wants me to knw so we can move on.

the only problem i have in phase three while healing, is with clique, i use it for healing so im still working out a way to turn it off mid fight, i can change the profile out of combat on it, but during combat it dosn't work :*(

+ Reply to Thread