+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sword and Board

Sword and Board

Just a question, I have Sword and Board utilized on my protection talent specc but is this a manuever that can be utilized on my tool bar or is it just an added bonus stat wise? If it is a usable tool, I am missing it in my set up and apparently am not trained in it or something else.

It's an ability proc (ie. you have to press it to use it), what it does is it lets your devastate and heroic strike have the ability to refresh your shield slam CD so you can SS again. There is no new "button" or "skill" so to speak. When Sword and Board procs, you'll hear a blocking sound, and Shield Slam will immediately finish its CD.

Alternatively you can configure addons like Mik's SCT to flash a sound alarm or big text across the screen to alert you to use it. There is a thread on that in the UI section.

It's passive ability (if i can call it that) Sword and Board - Spell - World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgdaddy View Post
    Just a question, I have Sword and Board utilized on my protection talent specc but is this a manuever that can be utilized on my tool bar or is it just an added bonus stat wise? If it is a usable tool, I am missing it in my set up and apparently am not trained in it or something else.
    Sword and Board is a passive ability. You don't put it on your hotbar.

+ Reply to Thread