+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ready for 10-man Naxx?

Ready for 10-man Naxx?

The World of Warcraft Armory

So I've run a few heroics, halfway through honored with Wyrmrest, have a couple pieces of gear that are better than what I'm wearing but that don't have enough defense to wear yet. I'm sitting at 21.5 health and armor about and while I want to keep running heroics, I think I'm geared enough to run Naxx, what do you think?

I'd say you're pretty much ready, but... Get to 540 Defense or your healers will hate you Stick an +defense rating enchant on your cloak and you probably got the magic number.

I'm not saying you'll get through whole Naxx with that gear though, probably needs some upgrades before Patchwerk etc.

Yeah, I'll be getting the enchant today or tomorrow, plus possibly switching one piece of gear. Also be making a pair of Titansteel boots over the next week which should help my raw HP/armor/def. I have the Ground Tremor Helm (meta socket), but it has low def, otherwise I'd be wearing it. Now I just have to find a raiding guild, because mine has only 3 lvl 80s so far (and I was 80 a week ahead of them).

your kit seems fine for naxx 10 man, start in the spider wing, its probably the easiest. Crit immunity and a big hp pool is great for naxx

You seem a bit slack on your kit, your missing 147 stamina from enchants. This is a huge figure. thats over 1500HP by the time you factor in vitality.

If you were applying to our guild you would be declined on this basis alone

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread