+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Critique for levelling druid build

Critique for levelling druid build

Hey all - long time reader, first time poster and all that. It seems strange to me that I've been readin this site for a while for th tanking tips and the first question I should ask myself is about healing, but here goes.

As I have my warrior to tank I'm going to use my lvl 70 druid to heal as our guild like most are short healers. I waqnt to get a good feel for healing without gimping myself while levelling and my first attempt at Borean Tundra in a full-out Resto build with a misture of late 60's greens and blues stung my enough to respec back to Feral.

However, I found this build on WoWWiki: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

My question - would this build be enough to allow me to make good time on my levelling while still allowing me to heal in 5 mans?

Thanks in advance.

If you are leveling, don't try and half your specs over 2 talent trees. Go out all boomkin, or all resto. I recommend going boomkin tho, as u will still gear up your heals while getting boomkin gear, you will be able to level faster and you should still be able to heal in normal instances.

That is what I am going to do with my 70 resto druid anyway, once I finish getting my warrior decked out in epics :P

Cool, thanks for the feedback mate. I'll give that a go.

+ Reply to Thread