+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Naxxramas Heigan the Unclean

Great movie Ciderhelm really helped me alot so now I'm often doing the tanking on that guy since I'm aparently the best at it.
    I love tanking . "He organized your library? I am impressed." Anduin Lothar to Medivh about Khadgar.

Ciderhelm, Can you please tell me the name of the addon that has your status above 3 actionbars? i havent been able to find it on Curse, and i want to have my whole screen like yours.

I Dont Feel Like Dancing

I don't feel like dancing,, No Sir, No dancing today!

Well.. bang-up number one job on the video.... and I sent on a bio-break to go watch and revise... if they had not done the "homework" re:the Guild MOTD!

However.... with the idiom, "Prior Preperation and Planning Prevents a Piss Poor Performance", this was sadly not the case.....<chuckle> with great mirth and cries of "Oh, NoooOooes!" ...the melee party sauntered across the dance floor.....

After being the ONLY Toon to survive the first phase 2, due to your super video.. amid cat calls of "GOOoooo.. Priest!" and "Now TANK it Miss Smart Arse!" on voice.... Quick res and a re-run. We had, what can only be described as a 100% improvment.. both myself AND a Huntard survived.... BUT then SOME bright spark.. had an Idea... this is EXACTLY what the Luna Lights that gather combwebs in your bank slot are for!! (see Screenshot).

Being assured that only a slight ammount of alcohol had been drunk by all members, as it was a mid week raid (early mornings at work, meh!) ... so we were "compus mentus". Up went the Disco-Balls as a guide where to run! Jphn Travolta, eat your heart out, the Bee-Gees have nothing on us!

BUT.. sadly.. this was NOT the case.. you can NOT teach someone with two-left feet how to Foxtrot... BUT it was a good night out. And yes.. your narration is perfect.. "IGNORE EVERYONE.. THINK OF YOURSELF ALONE!". We will endevor to try!..

Thanks again for this Guide from ALL at "Clubbed to Death" (Darkspear, EU)

There is a good animation for this that shows the exact zones, down to every crack.
    Check it out: http://www.theorderls.com/belt/wm/wow/heigan.html
    Last edited by Artinz; 03-31-2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Link broke

the true text of the dance

while this encounter can be challenging to new player if you are how ever going through for a fun raid i would suggest my
    "leave your friends behind method",
    during phase 2 when everyone is performing the quick dance have a hunter turn on aspect of the pack while in most cases this will save the laggers the truely bad dancers will go back to the old ways where if you are hit you will die. being hit by the plague walls will stun any player who fails to dance like a true 80's reganaunt.
    please keep in mind this is not intented for pugs and should always be discussed with the raid before performing this

abt the hunters. Most of the times that i did heigan ( and failed ) the raid leaders had the dps range go off the platform and do the dance. I just wanted to make sure but are you saying that the range dps should remain on the platform at all times? Thank you

no you have to get off the platform as well.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Staying on the platform results in taking unhealable amounts of damage (well, at-gear level, may be different now). So it's definitely better for ranged to run and join in the dance, then run back. There's nothing fail about running the dance, people just have to learn it.

+ Reply to Thread