Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Keybinds and You

Added a link to an addon that tests you on your keybinds to help you learn them.

100k Views! If anyone has suggestions for the guide please feel free to reply
    Last edited by Bloodwraith; 10-07-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    Added a link to an addon that tests you on your keybinds to help you learn them.

100k Views! If anyone has suggestions for the guide please feel free to reply
    Sorry Bloodwraith, I don't see the link. Which addon are you referring to???

Quote Originally Posted by Darkconious View Post
    Sorry Bloodwraith, I don't see the link. Which addon are you referring to???
    It's in the second to last line

Here's the link:

HelpMeKeybind - Addons - Curse

thx for this guide!

1rst of all, even if you don't bind "R" to anything: GET RID OF DEFAULT BINDING TO "Respond to latest whisper". ^^

keyboard turners are now to be called "strafers"-this is the pc term. Thank you all-good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    It's in the second to last line

Here's the link:

HelpMeKeybind - Addons - Curse
    Thank you very much. That's the reason we turn to you for advise. You still the man in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkconious View Post
    Thank you very much. That's the reason we turn to you for advise. You still the man in my book.
    Thanks

Hey, for that excel spreadsheet with the G15 and MX Revoltion, can you add the Protection Paladin Icons. I really like the idea of having it on a spreadsheet. If you can get those Icons I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2tank View Post
    keyboard turners are now to be called "strafers"-this is the pc term. Thank you all-good day!
    Strafing is NOT keyboard turning.

For one, strafing is efficient and beneficial. Keyboard turning is neither.

For everyone that is having trouble opening the keybindings.xlsx file, here is a workaround. Right click the link http://www.pvptutorial.com/files/help/keybinding.xlsx an select Save Target As... On the Save As Type dropdown box, change it from Compresed (Zipped) File to All Files, and rename the file from keybinding.zip to keybinding.xlsx. Select Save and the file should open as normal.

Thanks for the post Bloodwraith, this guide is a big help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sukide View Post
    Strafing is NOT keyboard turning.

For one, strafing is efficient and beneficial. Keyboard turning is neither.
    This a thousand times. Strafing can be very efficient movement for many situations, and is nothing like keyboard turning. Just because it uses the keyboard doesn't mean it should be likened to keyboard turning.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_warden View Post
    For everyone that is having trouble opening the keybindings.xlsx file, here is a workaround. Right click the link http://www.pvptutorial.com/files/help/keybinding.xlsx an select Save Target As... On the Save As Type dropdown box, change it from Compresed (Zipped) File to All Files, and rename the file from keybinding.zip to keybinding.xlsx. Select Save and the file should open as normal.

Thanks for the post Bloodwraith, this guide is a big help!
    Ok after I did what Soul Warden said, I also tried clicking the link (that is posted above) and it works properly now.

Weird. Much Thanks.

If that link ever breaks toss me an e-mail at ui@pvptutorial.com and I'll try to fix it.

Changed the OP a bit. As always I'm open to suggestions

Thanks for the thread and helpfull posts

Although im getting abit confused because i have an Epeen score of over 9000 !
    im getting muddled up with this keyboard turning n mouse turning ????? so confusing :S

I myself use my mouse to click and keyboard WASD to turn This is because i suck at life and am lazy to change my ways
    although after reading this guide i think im going to give it a try ^^ but im sure ill get to a point were i will still suck at PvP !!!!

I NEED A GUIDE WHICH TELLS ME WHAT OTHER CLASSES HAVE AND WHAT THEY CAN DO TO ME IN ARENA !!!!
    alot of the things as i move foward onto abit higher PvP aka tourny realm FTW i learn that " Enhance shamans when they pop shamanist rage get mana from melee attacks in order to win you can starv him of his mana by using this to your advantage and CCing him when he pops it" I DIDNT KNOW THAT ! LUL WUT ! Soooo sum l33t druid told me and this was just a small example ! I NEED MORE THOUGH PLX !!!!!! other classes ability's and ways in which to overcome and avoid them from killing me or my team mate's and ways i can work around the situation so it becomes to my advantage !!! Im yet to find a guide which note's all the ability's from other classes regarded as being a NEED TO KNOW SO YOU CAN ROFL THERE FACES TO THE GROUND GUIDE FOR NOOBS AND CATS WHO CANT READ !!! please please please make a useful guide like this ide give you like +2k of my Epeen and grant you loads of +rep and kisses n maybe sum suprise sex :P anyway this is where im getting stuck at and ide love for someone to make a guide like this sooooo much !!!!

Much love and Regards - Zaroshy EU Darksorrow

Email me at legendarymax92@gmail.com
    if you find or make something like this it would be so great ide like uhmmmm run around naked screaming "On Wow" im not that Physco Geez.

I started to write something like that a while back. But it took me a fairly long time to do my own class' section let alone a class that I didn't play. On top of that you have to consider all of the work that would go into updating it every patch. I gave it up due to lack of time and will to do it. Might try again after 4.0 launches though.

Well I fond a good youtube guide about Keybinds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLPzCuejWQ so if you are to lazy to read the whole topic here, you might drop there.

Very good post !!