+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Death Knight Tanking Gear List

Also the Trinket that you get from Emblems of Heroism is not on there. I would expect it to be quite high in the list, considering all the sweet and tasty dodge on it.

Re: Tank List

Just wanted to point out that the Signet of Impregnable Fortress ring from Valorus badges is not on this list.

The World of Warcraft Armory

It's not that I totally dissagree with this list, but I kinda like to know how items are weighed, that is how have you calculated the ranks used to derive their individual posistions in the list?

I hope to see this list updated with some of the new Ulduar gear as well.

Good work anyhow, saves me some time making my own.

/Wolf :Q

EDIT: Would it be possible to have this list referenced from the "guide" section as well? I had to find it using google
    Last edited by Wolftank; 04-30-2009 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Comment added

I have a list going over at DeathKnight.info currently sorted by ilvl. (there is no ranking imo, since it changes based on what stats you currently feel deficient in). I have not completed Ulduar updates with work going the way it is right now, and Uld loot still coming in, but in the next few days I expect to update it to what has been discovered thus far.

[3.1] Tank Gear List

New Tanking Gear

When possible, could you please update your list of Death Knight gear to reflect the new Uldar drops and Tier 8/8.5 gear? Thank you!

What previous poster said. I picked up a token for Ulduar 10-man pants and both my tanking and dps legs have hit whereas the token pants have zero, trying to decide.
    "serious walnut- crunching ass power" from: Merry Christmas, Bob, By Chris Shugart

+ Reply to Thread