+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 26KHP Def Cap 19/16/12 Well Now What?

26KHP Def Cap 19/16/12 Well Now What?

The World of Warcraft Armory

This is my first time posting anything on this website, so hello all

Been 80 as Prot for probably 4 or 5 days now and it's been going pretty well. Except for day one where I wasn't def capped and day 3 where I had gotten hacked and was unable to accomplish jack shit me and my two friends have been heroic stomping. We run every heroic every day, so in terms of EoH's it seems as though im pretty set. I'm a JC just getting some of those new Epic patterns from Dailys so I know I have to gem a little better. Also still waiting for the 110 trinket from Nerub.

All that aside, im not 100 percent sure my guild will let me go as prot BUT if they do were stepping into 25 Man Naxx today so I ask you.

Replace Frost Resistance pieces with some good overall tanking pieces to gain some avoidance. Buy T7 chestpiece and tanking belt with emblems, get blacksmith to craft you Tempered Titansteel Treadsand Tempered Titansteel Helm

Since you seem to prefer stacking up EH, you might be interested in this trinket Essence of Gossamer. Proc is pretty much useless but +111stamina is amazing.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

My apologies I logged out in resist gear from Sapph and couldn't change it soon enough because of the patch. Hopefully armory is updated now. I have the trinket and T7 Chest piece

I am just staking stamina at the moment until I get some advice to say otherwise. I'm not too familiar with Tankspot so I'm trying to get some help

I use tank points of course so thats more or less what I go off of, and then when it becomes so minute i just go for personally preference.

If anyone could throw me some feedback that'd be great. I'm digging my EH at the moment but I find it might be more useful for me to say swap out the 111 stam trinket for the block trinket (71 I think?) that is currently in my bags. I can't tell if I need to raid my avoidance more or not.

Just carry extra pieces of gear with you so you can switch things around for different encounters. Block value gear with higher dps for trash and bosses with short enrage timers, avoidance for long fights where healer mana could be an issue and tons of hitpoints where you need to survive mechanics like Maexxna's webspray.

(I've never played prot pala past 62, so can't really pinpoint and obvious upgrades)
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

Bump new stats.

Unbuffed stats:

Health: 28829
    # Armor: 23946
    # Defense: 540
    # Dodge: 21.6%
    # Parry: 15.06%
    # Block: 15.42%

Still looking for some advice Only been playing Prot for about 4 weeks now.

Armory isn't loading for me, but based on your updated stats I'm not really sure what you're asking for. You'd easily be fine in 25-man Naxx. Your Parry & Block seem lower than they could be at that gear level (I would expect 17%-20%+), but I'm more familiar with Warrior tanks than Pally tanks.

+ Reply to Thread