+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Faceplate of the Impenetrable vs. Arcane-Shielded

Faceplate of the Impenetrable vs. Arcane-Shielded

Difficult decision.

Faceplate of the Impenetrable

Arcane-Shielded Helm

My block value drops to below 800 with the change, which is unfortunate. Besides the obvious angst of replacing an Illidan drop with a heroic blue. ;x

More health, armor, dodge, defense and str (which adds to BV a little but now you have more AP). It's a tossup. I understand your pain, I just replaced my T6 chest with the one from Old Kingdom in order to get both more defense and some expertise...The socket bonus is a little questionable, but with a stamina gem that increases the defense value even more if you are striving for 540.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

I was uncrittable right at 80, due to getting a Seal of the Pantheon in the mid-70s.

It's a question of nerfing my SBV even more for a smallish EH gain. I'm worried it's not as smallish as it seems, though, due to my bias. ;x

Bottom line is it's only prplz, you aren't nerfing your block value THAT much, and Tier 7 is hotter :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrivain View Post
    Difficult decision.

Faceplate of the Impenetrable

Arcane-Shielded Helm

My block value drops to below 800 with the change, which is unfortunate. Besides the obvious angst of replacing an Illidan drop with a heroic blue. ;x
    Arcane-Shielded Helm is definitely the superior helm, but there's nothing wrong with holding onto the Faceplate for the time being for a Block Value set

ill putting a shield spike on illidans shield.. just to hang onto it a little longer

/agree with Vene

One good thing is that blues are cheaper to repair!!

HBombs - I have a spike on my Bulwark now. that thing should of had that as an equip function anywise.

Using the blue, haven't looked back. 26000 unbuffed HP has a way of making you stop worrying and love the blues.

I swapped mine for ground tremor helm, 26k hp unbuffed as well, loving the blues lol

+ Reply to Thread