+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naxxramas Kel'thuzad

Naxxramas Kel'thuzad

This movie is available for direct download for Donors. Click here to learn more!

Lower Resolution (Low Bandwidth)
    Last edited by Aliena; 01-25-2010 at 09:55 AM.

[ame="http://files.filefront.com/EventideKelThuzadwmv/;12454088;/fileinfo.html"]EventideKelThuzad.wmv - FileFront.com@@AMEPARAM@@http://static.filefront.com/ffv6/player/vp_embed.swf?v=854901@@AMEPARAM@@static.filefront. com/ffv6/player/vp_embed.swf?v=854901[/ame]

That's the original encounter for those interested. The high res download option is the original file. Enjoy!

youtube plox!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    youtube plox!
    Done! Getting the high quality version might take a sec. I'll edit it into the main post when it's ready.

//edit: Swapped em since YouTube is working now. Here's the Filefront version.

[ame="http://files.filefront.com/TankSpot10KelThuzadwmv/;12454571;/fileinfo.html"]TankSpot10KelThuzad.wmv - FileFront.com@@AMEPARAM@@http://static2.filefront.com/ffv6/player/vp_embed.swf?v=854938@@AMEPARAM@@static2.filefront .com/ffv6/player/vp_embed.swf?v=854938[/ame]

Good vid, are you doing a full naxx clear of vids like this?

My guild is slow, but I would say in about a mth or so we will hit this place, and as one of the main tanks I like to know whats going on.

The goal is to do all 10-mans as videos, eventually the difficult achievements and 25-mans as well.

YouTube version is up and running. Gothik is coming w/in the next couple hours here.

Your original Kel'Thuzad video remains one of the nicest wow encounter videos ever imo :P
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Xav View Post
    Your original Kel'Thuzad video remains one of the nicest wow encounter videos ever imo :P
    That's quite a compliment. Thank you!

It brings back a lot of good memories, same with the Thaddius movie.

Wow I was actually thinking about this video this morning and I regretted not having it on my HHD anymore... now I will download it again, because I absolutely loved it when you first released it!

Thanks!

Cider asked if I could post the link here, so there's the video I made of the new 25men version of Kel'thuzad :

[ame="http://files.filefront.com/overload+kelthuzadavi/;12735129;/fileinfo.html"]overload_kelthuzad.avi - FileFront.com[/ame]

edit : The streaming disappeared for some reason, you'll have to download the video if you want to watch it :/.
    Last edited by juggernauth; 01-10-2009 at 02:50 PM.

You have some of the most informational, and most helpful videos, I have seen so far. Keep up the great job man.

I personally have to take the starts a little different being a pally tank but still love how you perform it.

Thank you again!

In the video, you mention there will be 3 beetles up, but (atleast in the 10 man) there are only 2.

Also, maybe it's worth mentioning you don't really need an OT on the beetles in the 10 man version. From our first attempt on, I just slapped some threat on the beetles, and then just continue to DPS on KT.

The only hard thing about tanking the beetles and KT was to avoid shadow fissures. Because the adds slowly grow, it becomes pretty hard to see.. I wiped my raid on 2% on our second ever attempt on the boss this way :P

I cannot emphasize how much I love these video strats!

Thank you so much for putting these together. The quality of the picture is amazing, the music is great (not at all distracting), and your explanations are spot on. Please keep it up!

Just a quick question. Does it matter if your heavy on Melee DPS? Ex. Gettin the OT To respec to DPS, would give me 1 Tank, 3 Heals, 6 DPS. About 4-5 of those would be Melee DPS, would this be a problem? For Kel'thuzad that is.
    Last edited by Xtremetankin; 12-04-2008 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Left something out.

Just a quick question regarding one of my favorite abilities to use. I assume you cannot reflect his frost bolts, since there is no mention of it in the video. Am I correct in assuming this?

Thnx a lot Ciderhelm.

Thnx to you I was able to raid lead in our 10 man Naxx runs without any problems. I used a boss video in my ventrilo comment which everyone had to watch before the fight. The video's made sure we could one shot almost every boss.

Thnx again and i'm looking forward to the 25-man vids .
    Carefish - Fury Warrior - Chromaggus EU

We did Kel´thuzad this night, we did the same thing in the video but I ( Prot war ) get the 2 adds and Kel´Thuzad at the same thime, on the first try our OT ( Prot Pally ) got ice bomb and he died because is to much dmg with the adds and after it I AoE taunt and we almost killed him, but we lose 3 dps then I died when Kel was around 15%.

We went after KT-25 last night after easily walking over him on the 10 man version the last couple of weeks. We only had time for one attempt, but I expected him to fall over, especially after we had a near flawless (one death) 3rd attempt on Sapph right before. Unfortunately, I forgot about the MC on the 25 man version, which seems to be the only difference between the two.

P.S. Don't bring 10 melee to KT. The chain ice blocks are ugly.

Thank your your vids they help out so much. I am sure you were asked this alot but what mods are you using I am looking to cut my UI down. Also what are some good suggestions for a Resto shaman mod wise.

+ Reply to Thread