+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Project Marmot Video Listing

I may have posted this in the wrong spot. If I did I appologize. I was curious if there was a way to get the Healer's UI that is hosting the healer videos. It is very nice neat and compact.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f56/4...e-posting.html

User Interface, Addons, and Macros Post here if you are asking about anything to do with those. If you are asking about something in someone's UI, especially the UIs used in TankSpot movies, look here: TankSpot Video User Interfaces. Posts asking about interfaces that have threads in the UI Compilations forum is highly frowned upon and will be deleted. Post your question in that UI's thread, please.
    please read before posting it will get you places much faster

I love your video's and guides but I wish you had a protection paladin video. I loved your holy priest video and it made a definate difference. I'd love to have something to help me understand paladin's just that little bit more.

Forgive me if I am not in the correct area but I have a question about the videos. I am very hard of hearing and would like to be able to see the videos without musical background as it makes it nearly impossible for me to actually discern what the speaker is saying, especially if the speaker is female or has a higher pitched voice. Is there a way I can at least adjust the music volume?

Quote Originally Posted by Respexx View Post
    Forgive me if I am not in the correct area but I have a question about the videos. I am very hard of hearing and would like to be able to see the videos without musical background as it makes it nearly impossible for me to actually discern what the speaker is saying, especially if the speaker is female or has a higher pitched voice. Is there a way I can at least adjust the music volume?
    There is not, but the related threads on our site also have written transcripts for most Ulduar+ movies.

hey cider, you ever do a movies guide for Earth Wind and Fire?

Update Project Marmoth ICC Video listing?

Is it possible to update the first post of Project Marmot Video Listing with the rest of the ICC Videos?

Also on the Youtube channel can you guys make a playlist for ICC like you did for Ulduar?

Thanks!

I think that I am the best player. I just killed 500.

+ Reply to Thread