+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK or Druid?

DK or Druid?

I have a Frost DK and a Feral Druid. I have been into some toc 10 on my DK, but only heriocs on my druid.
    I am trying to make up my mind and focus on one character. My question is what class would be better for progression raiding? I have primarily used a 2h frost spec, but have been playing with a DW spec. My guilds MT is a warrior, which pairing would be better?

Either or honestly. Any combination of tanks will work in ICC as long as the tanks communicate and work together.

play which one you enjoy more. your main character should be the class/spec you enjoy since you will probably be spending the most time on. it's not a great idea to play a class/spec you don't enjoy just because it might be slightly better for a job. you won't get as much satisfaction out of playing the game and leads to burnout much quicker if you don't enjoy what you are playing.

me personally i would pick a druid but that's because you can do 4 different roles (caster dps, melee dps, tank, and healer) on it instead of 2 on a dk, giving you more options for your second spec in case your raid only needs 2 tanks for a certain encounter. i just finished leveling a dk and my druid is level 50 atm. i kind of got in the phase of trying out how the other classes play and get a better understanding of the different mechanics of each in case i decide to switch mains in cataclysm if i really get tired of my warrior.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

+ Reply to Thread