+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Increasing survivability with Iron Will 3/3

Increasing survivability with Iron Will 3/3

Hello guys,

I've been tanking a lot lately, almost all heroics on farm, and I noticed that lots of mobs have stun effects, and honestly, that's the only thing that can kill me at the moment. I'm not even using CC on my groups, I just tank everything.

So, I came up with the idea to get Iron Will 3/3. Reducing stun effects on me by 20% seems fairly strong.

What do you guys think? I would drop imp shield wall for that, and 1 point of from puncure. Could drop 3/3 puncture, since I'm rarely using devastate, almost all my cooldowns are spend on SS/Rev/Thunderclap/Demo shout/Shockwave/Concussion.

Proposed build:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...h=000000000000

ideas?

Cheers,

Interesting....I don't think I could do it tbh, I just take them as par for the course and use my human racial on any that give me too many problems. But its certainly something to consider.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

Iron will goes well with an impale spec. You can see those threads floating around on here.

If stuns are the norm for high damage intake then I would think it's one of the better places to spend 3 talent points. Question is, will that 20% reduction save you reliably over not having it. Considering you have 0% avoidance while stunned, I'll have to spend the gold to try it out.

Think I would roll with this Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

5/5 Deflection
    2/2 Charge
    3/3 Iron Will
    2/2 Impale

Best way I have found to spend points for a impale build, and will be my heroics build, with eventually dropping 3 outta anticipation to throw into AttT for once I get overgeared and dodge shoots through the roof like it used too.
    November 23, 2004 8:27:03 AM - Glomgore 10+ Years of tanking? Priceless

+ Reply to Thread