+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bear Pre-Naxx Gear List

just wondering, but ManBearpig? could you be talked into updating this guide for 3.1?

i know 3.2 patch data has recently been announced, but this thread feels kinda abandoned, to me, yet its also an important thread to guys like me.

one other thing, sorry if this thread is to the point where it's considered so old that posts are frowned on now ( i have ran into that problem with the official forums for another MMOG i used to play, but that's a story for another forum). i hope i am worried over nothing though, i do tend to worry a bit much.
    Last edited by Anseloth; 06-27-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling error

Hey i am gearing my Drood tank atm in patch 3.2 and im just wondering if oyu have found that this is still all valid info. if not plz let me know!!

as for gems and enchants whats everyones oppinons lol...?

ohhhh THANK you verrrrry much geros

dont u think the dodge gem is better then the stam and agility?

Agility is far superior for bears in pretty much every way.

okay then ill stack those but my guild told me to get dodge but ight w.e sounds good. ill try it out n see how it works for me Thank ya once again :P

Agility scales with kings and dodge doesn't. It also is a stat that provides avoidance (dodge),mitigation (armor), and threat (crit). It is a most excellent stat for bears.

okay sick so ill stock up on agility and stam gems and enchants lol hmm..okay sick whats ur hp currently?

okay then ill stack those but my guild told me to get dodge but ight w.e sounds good. ill try it out n see how it works for me Thank ya once again :P
    Your guild is wrong. You shouldn't listen to your guild.

Agility not only provides crit rating and armor, it provides more dodge% per point than dodge rating. Any bear that gems for dodge is a horrible failure.

Idol

A good Idol option for those bears would be Idol of Terror - Item - World of Warcraft . TBC idol that works incredibly well i must say.

+ Reply to Thread