+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Qyuestion about weapon enchant.

Qyuestion about weapon enchant.

Hey there, well just hit 80 ( woot ) and I got a new tank wep, stupid blues replacing epics >.>, any ways. On the new wep should I still be using executioner or mongoose on it? or go for the 26 agi to wep? Since executioner and mongoose don't de scale. Any suggestions would be awesome, thanks.

Well until I've got a weapon that I'll be keeping for a while I've just been using titanium weapon chains. They give 28 hit rating and I've got quite a few left over from levelling blacksmithing. When I run out of weapon chains I'll just slap on +50AP enchants as they are pretty cheap.

When the time comes to get a proper enchant I'm still undecided. 26 agility and 25hit & crit look like good contenders. I'm interested in the Lifeward enchant but would need to find out more of the threat mechanics of it and how often it procs. I wasn't a fan of the battlemaster enchant and it would have to be a lot better to entice me into getting it.

There's always Potency, and the agility enchants.

my question for you is whats a qyuestion?

Now that we got that over with im not impressed with wrath enchants yet. Untill we see the new big raid drop one il probably be tossing mongoose or potency on my stuff.

Probably gonna go with the hit and crit one til something better comes along. Mongoose and Exe, like Crusader at 70, have now begun to proc much much less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread