+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EPIC Shield for SALE--discuss

You can get shield mats for ~350g but too many people are paying 50g per skillup to level their Blacksmithing so it's hard to make profit with those.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

I used this shield up until I grabbed heroes' Surrender so it's definitely worth buying if your not a BSmith, the bigger deterrent for me is that most warrior tanks I know are a BS so they'll probably craft it themselves, but your price isn't too out of whack.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    I used this shield up until I grabbed heroes' Surrender so it's definitely worth buying if your not a BSmith, the bigger deterrent for me is that most warrior tanks I know are a BS so they'll probably craft it themselves, but your price isn't too out of whack.
    Yeah, it's definately one of those "must-have" items that you are expected to pick up if you're into tanking. Been using it for 2,5 months now
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

I bought the mats and had a BS in /2 make one. Total cost was around 550g for my server. They go on the AH for like 1k.

I did get lucky and get the COS shield not long after, but I still use the Titansteel one for any fight where I need that survivability (and anytime I need the defense due to gear upgrades).

+ Reply to Thread