+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please look at my spec and armory...

Please look at my spec and armory...

Well guys im doing the grind to 80 right now. At 80 i will probably end up being my guilds main warrior tank. Tell me what ya think about my gear and what i should improve. Also what about my spec as i get to 80 i will respec to whatever is best. I have been fury for a while and tank even longer really. I was prot spec from 10-55 then fury from 55-70 and got my tank gear as a fury warrior. So what should I look at improving first on my tank set?

The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by calizon; 11-17-2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: armory link

You will find a mass of upgrades at 80, I swapped a lot of Sunwell gear out for blues just to get the 540 def cap. I started naxx last night with no real problems running at 33.7k HP with no MOTW or Flask, 539 Def, and about 40% avoidance.

Look at the Wrymrest stuff for tanking, and get the Argent rep up for the helm chant.

So i cant really expect anything better til like 75 or so? wow with 33.7kHP thats very nice. I was shooting for 20kHP. 540 def is my priority at this point. Im gonna get some blues that have lots of +def and use them in dungeons and use my SBV set for questing.

+ Reply to Thread