+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Wrath of the Lich King Survival Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    Cider, if you figure out how to disable that thing, I'd love you, right now Carbonite seems pretty cool, disabling during combat frees up a lot of my limited screen space, but yeh... that boxy thing... not loving it.
    If you go into Carbonite's options, and select the punks & social subcategory, and uncheck 'use enhanced social frames' or something along those lines. That should get rid of the annoying boxes. It was the 1st thing I looked for too.

Just out of interest, Cider, do you use the full paid for carbonite suite or just carbonite quest?
    At the minute I'm using carbonite quest, but its already telling me there is an update for it. I've then checked curse for the update, but in the comments left by users, they say when they updated carbonite quest, it was only restricted to either starting area depending on faction, and the makers acknowledged that this is because carbonitequest is meant to be a trial. The funny thing is, if you got to their website, they still have carbonitequest listed as having the full quest database in the feature list. :s

There was no mention of a trial period when I downloaded carbonitequest from curse, so I'll just not update mine, and will probably stop using it once I've finished levelling.

Oh crap, and I just updated mine too, I should've read this first Thox =( poop. Well that sucks.

Back to Questhelper then. And thanks for the tip on removing the box, if I end up continue using it -_-'

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread