+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another just before wrath badge question

Another just before wrath badge question

I hate to make another one of these posts but im looking into getting a item to boost my lvling/solo ability come wrath.

My armory is my tanking gear, i also have a spiteblade, suneater, those epic legs from mechanar for dps and all the T4 helms. Ive got some decent ZA/kara rings as well.

I have around 100 badges (or will be before wrath), would the Vanir's MH be a good DPS weapon for lvling or should i be looking into upgrading something else?

The World of Warcraft Armory

Badge belt...end thread...

P.S. you will have enough badges left to get a bloodlust brooch too, or Autoblocker if you never got one.

On another thread I had stated that I have every piece of tank and dps badge gear there is to have, but I was wrong because I forgot there is one more piece I don't have. See I'm primarily a tank but I like to spec fury or arms every now and then for fun, and the one piece of badge gear I'm missing is the 2H axe. I forgot what it's called, blade of harbringers or something. I'd like this for TG because I never get to roll on JinRok and I have my crafted 2H Lionheart Executioner already. So, it depends on what you want I guess, dps or tank gear. The axe I talk of is 150 badges, though, and I don't think I can hit 150 before Thursday. Maybe...

Good luck getting another 50 badges in 2 days.

It's totally doable, though. 24 from kara on Tuesday, plus 13 from ZA on Wed., plus I can do 4 heroics in 3 hrs. roughly, so that's another 16 or so badges per day on heroics. So that's about 85 by Wed. night if I really want them. Too bad I think I only have 25 at the moment lol.

in reference to badge axe, look at my armory

The World of Warcraft Armory

+ Reply to Thread