+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will my gear last till lv 80? (Sunwell gear/T6)

Will my gear last till lv 80? (Sunwell gear/T6)

So here is my gear:

myWoWArmory.com WoW Armory Alternative

I haven't played WotlK beta yet, so I don't really know what to expect.

Will I find better gear at lv 71, or will this gear be useful all the way to the big 80?

Thanks for replies!

You can take a look at http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f200/...gear-list.html to get an idea of how long things will last.
    Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

It won't be replaced at 71, but don't be surprised to replace some with 78+ blues

I'd imagine it'd be similar to BC and T3, though to be fair T3 had hit rating in it's favor for warriors. At 80 though, I expect only a few choice pieces to be useful and trinkets/accessories.

Unless more gear shows up in mid-level instances, quests, faction rewards, etc., it looks like about 80% of my gear will stay until 80. That seems a shame, no short term rewards
    "Resistance is Futile"

Played last night with a healer druid in mostly lvl 60 epics from ZG and other places, and he did ok in heroic AC. Not that i was comfortable but we only wiped once.

But that experience gave me an hint of what life at 80 could be with the gear I worked hard for, and I'm in T4/badge gear. So your gear is a lot better and will probably last you all the way, almost.

Checked some stuff on wowhead and my Kara shoulders and T4 gloves will be obsolete at lvl 73.

*$

Quote Originally Posted by ndb1983 View Post
    Unless more gear shows up in mid-level instances, quests, faction rewards, etc., it looks like about 80% of my gear will stay until 80. That seems a shame, no short term rewards
    What you are telling me, is that my gear will be useful until lv "85"?

This is really weird, starbuck do you work for starbucks? Some architecture magazine had thought of changing starbucks sign from the siren to *$.

I like the fact that i will change my gear before level 80, or it will be boring. But i hope it will last a fews level (i believe i starts to switching most of it by level 73)

New gems and enchants will make your gear "better".

Generally you won't replace most of the Sunwell gear before level 80. At that point, 80 normals and heroics drops (without even mentioning craftables) will be better, mainly due to the defense.
    Worlde - Prot Paladin
    Darkworldie - Tank DW Frost DK
    Uord - Prot Warrior
    Huordie - Feral / Resto Druid

+ Reply to Thread