+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gear Listing: EH, Avoidance, Block

Question on EH between 2 items. Why is the tempered titansteel helm lower on the list than the arcane-shield helm when the TTS helm has more base stamina AND armor? They both also have the same type of slots to be the austere meta, and the +24 stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkroman View Post
    Question on EH between 2 items. Why is the tempered titansteel helm lower on the list than the arcane-shield helm when the TTS helm has more base stamina AND armor? They both also have the same type of slots to be the austere meta, and the +24 stamina.
    Quote Originally Posted by daxhtai View Post
    Why does the tempered titanstell helm rank lower in EH (7727) vs. the T7 helm (8462)? They have the same armor, but the tempered one has more stamina? (sorry if I'm missing something, it's totally possible )
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The Tempered Titansteel Helm was changed in 3.0.8 (two sockets added). I originally compiled this list a while before that, last November. I've updated this helm now, and it has substantially higher EH, AvDK, Av and AvB. EH is up to 9813.

I'll get around to recoloring the list soon.
    Mourning Nightfall since 2.4.2.

thanks for updates timetheos!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Hey, thanks alot for the listing, very helpful.

I've just rolled a tank and I'm just wondering if the thread starter or anyone else can tell me how the DK avoidance is calculated (for these values here). I don't mind if the list or calculations are outdated or anything, I'm just trying to compare a few items and I want to know how I can calculate the value for an item that's not on the list.

If there's a new list or a better source of information, please link me (I've tried to search around already).

Thanks

Any chance we can get an updated value chart for ToC gear?

+ Reply to Thread