+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Digits - A numeric head-up display

I'm betting you forgot to check the load out of date addons box again after the patch.
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

You are correct. I did not notice it reset it. And on that note, I'd say its amazing.
    "Ni cuyir Jag. Ni cuyir naar haast be uvete." ~GM

Satrina.. Is there any plans to update this?

I know I can click the load out of date add-ons but due to conflicts etc. I always try and avoid them.
    True Bonding Occurs when you wipe your raid and then your raid wipes you in return - Tarigar

Quote Originally Posted by Tarigar View Post
    Satrina.. Is there any plans to update this?

I know I can click the load out of date add-ons but due to conflicts etc. I always try and avoid them.
    I know you asked this 2 months ago, but if you want to bypass the out-of-date check box, just open the .toc file in the addon directory in notepad and change the patch number to reflect the current patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Satrina View Post
    On the flipside, I honestly cannot fathom why people would want bars. As I've said elsewhere in here before, I am one of those (apparently very rare) people who get no useful information in any way from a status bar that is used to show a quantity. On the other hand, I can observe a number in my peripheral vision and parse it without having to pay full attention to it.

So, I don't make things with bars. If people find my stuff useful, then great. If not, then great.

In the specific case of rage, though, I really can't see how even the most visually-savvy person could find a bar more useful than an absolute number for making decisions on ability use.
    I totally agree with Satrina on this it's alot easier for me to have the nurmeric heads up over a bar any day it's also easier for me when im checking my rotation CD's and looking at my mana I play a tankadin so mana can be a bit of a problem at times when you've just pulled a huge pack and your divine plea is on CD or has just worn off, a quick look at the blue percentage bar i have for my mana lets me know when to down a pot and crack on with it

I love Satrina's addons i would reccomend them to everyone in my guild i just love the simple things that make a huge difference Digit's gets 5 stars from me

<3 Satrina keep the great work coming

Just wanted to say thankyou for a great addon It's perfect for me as I often fail at watching my char frame/hud but the placement of digits is perfect for tanking

So I've been using the Development version of this addon for a long time now (the one where you can show target health as well). I keep checking for updates or to see if that version is going to become official or not, but to no avail.

Anyway, there are a couple of odd bugs that I've been dealing with:

- If I dismount a vehicle without the mod detecting I've dismounted (for example, zoning or DC'ing), the health and power indicators get stuck on vehicle and will not show until I manually change them back to player.

- For some reason whenever anyone gets put into the Slag Pot during Ignis, the digits display disappears until they're ejected. This makes absolutely no sense to me, but it happens every time very reliably. (Clarification: I am not the one in the pot, when I get put in the pot Ignis's health and mana show instead, presumably because he acts like a vehicle)

I'm not sure if you're still working on this at all or not, I still love the addon and can't really imagine my UI without it.

Hey Satrina,
    I've run into a problem recently with digits. For some reason on my DK it has stopped displaying runic power and now has energy option highlighted. I can't find a way to switch it for it to show the right thing. Is there a fix for this?
    Thanks

The fix will be Digits 2, which I hope to finish over the next week or so
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

I find Digits extremely useful, since I can't work in bar's at all, and need numbers. Rather late and after the fact, but thanks for the work you put in to make it

So, here's the burning question- Digits2? When when?!?!?!?!? Oo
    The Hammersmith Crumpet Radar!

+ Reply to Thread