+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Digits - A numeric head-up display

My only feature request would be a simple /lock feature or a way to alt/shift/ctrl drag the display window anytime. The issue I had when setting it up was that my interface window covers a large portion of the center of my ui, and was covering up the spot I wanted to place the display. It took several window closes and reopens to get it positioned just right.

Thanks, I just started using this, and I like it very much after I got used to it.

I just installed it. I disabled my IceHUD and I love the digits.

Took me a while to find a place that worked with my MSBT and other stuff, but it's good.

Feature Request please Sat : My Targets HP/Mana option aswell. I know it'd probably be best to default it to % as lots of mobs have huge health pools, but it's be nice to be able to see digits for them too.

I'm surprised at how common a request that is. I can do the same thing that I do with unit frames for number health (1.55M, 127.5K, 81234).

Can I get bigger fonts? I really want bigger fonts.

When I initially wrote Rage (the first addon), I wanted a really huge number that was mostly transparent. I found that the biggest font size you can set is 35, but figured no problem -- just scale it bigger after maxing out the font size. It didn't do anything, and I was sad.

I seem to note that the Losing Threat font is bigger than the largest Digits font now - I should actually poke around and see if that restriction has been lifted for 3.0.
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

I get at least 4-5 requests for what this mod is a day. Thus, sticky.

One of those who requested Ciderhelm asking for which mod that is, was me
    Thanks for the quick reply Ciderhelm.

Will try the mod in game once the servers are up.

Regards.

Same, this looks awesome!

i am a loooong time lurker.this brought me out of lurker mode.
    Thanks alot for this small and sexy little addon!

The maximum fontsize in the UI world appears to still be 35 points, regardless of scaling. Boo. The "Losing Threat" messages that are larger seem to be owned by the 3-D world, allowing them to be as big as they want it to be. Sorry!
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

edited for my own sake...found sat's awesome ui!

downloading!
    Last edited by chinphat; 12-03-2008 at 09:25 AM.

This may be a n00b question but does this mod annouce your timers being complete as well? meaning revenge is up, Shield slam is up etc... that I see in Cider's videos?

That would be MSBT aka Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and not Digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    That would be MSBT aka Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and not Digits.
    Thank you

I actually find it more useful for out of combat purposes. I like to pull large amounts of mobs, sometimes right after each other. And sometimes, I forget to bandage. This little mod shouts out me, hey! Heal up. Once I finish a group of mobs.

Thanks. =)

Love it

Maybe its just me but I had a bar-based interface for awhile and I had to make changes because all of the bars started to run together.

Love the digits. Thanks for the work. Real easy to grab outta the corner of your eye when your deep in it!

A lot more intuitive to be able to glance a number for reflexing your rage dump than chance misjudging a bar in the heat of combat. the best adds are often the simplest and cleanest. Thanks Sat.
    Death Knight is easier to say than Warriorpallymageashamadinlock

Since I also enjoy seeing data that i can make judgement calls about really quickly i like this mod. I also like using Cooldown count because it gives me a visual read out of exactly how many seconds are left before i can use abilities.

This mod is pure win. Thanks a lot.
    I've coupled Digits with the number from Icehud to get the exact info I want.
    Again, Thanks a lot

+ Reply to Thread