+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Hey Caulle,

Just a silly question perhaps but I had to reinstall your UI last night since I'd fscked it beyond recognition, however, when I did so I found that the bottom right hand corner (which had the combat log and all) is now gone.

I downloaded and installed the package completely to be safe and noticed addons like Hitsmode and Recount (or similar addons) are not included in the package anymore.

Have you done away with them and simply moved the combat log to the right or something since I really did like the layout you show here: http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7...8230921qg4.jpg

I've included an SS of the layout as I have it now, perhaps that will help to explain things better to you...as you notice it's a clean install of your package since I've not configured bartender4 yet lol.

Cheers once more,
    Bel*.

My UI atm:
    Last edited by Beleriond; 01-12-2009 at 10:13 AM.

HitsMode is not part of my pack anymore. It gives you WAY too many errors in PVP (which I don't do that often) and in the Eye of Eternity. Getting a dozen pop up errors while tanking that fight kind of sucks. I was also having trouble figuring out how to disable the notice when buffs are refreshed. 25x Commanding Shout is refreshed on Player gets pretty annoying. So, without an update, or a way to minimize the spam, I just decided to get rid of it. The default log is quite nice when you mess around with it a bit.

If you really want a combat log alternative, use SimpleCombatLog. I've seen it in Xav's UI pack so I assume it's working fine.

Where Recount is concerned, sometimes I clean up the download and remove optional stuff like that. Some people don't use it, some people use SWStats, some people just wait for a WWS report to get uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogueblood View Post
    I did something today and I don't know how I did it, I pressed some buttons and it instantly poped up with l9ke all the marks like Skull, Circle, Star, ect. How do I do this again?
    That's Opie. I think my hotkey to bring those up is shift+g? Not sure, just type /opie and you can set it up. It's a wicked nice addon because it gives you access to a whole ton of stuff you don't want cluttered on your screen with a simple press of a hotkey.

Quote Originally Posted by maniax View Post
    Grid didn't come with profiles either. So I have to manually re-skin it.
    Yeah, I don't think I had even set up a grid profile at all because I don't have it enabled on my warrior, just my paladin. And Grid is one of those things I'd rather not skin for people just because everyone likes their options set up for that quite differently.

Quote Originally Posted by matthouse View Post
    Here is what i made from your UI. Thanks again for posting it and the pitbull video
    Good to see people getting use out of it.

Hi, got a question - whats the addon that shows you raid members health? (the one on the left )

*sorry if you already said that in this topic before

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Hi, got a question - whats the addon that shows you raid members health? (the one on the left )

*sorry if you already said that in this topic before
    Those are Pitbull raid frames. They don't show health, just a health bar, and it'll show their status if dead, or offline. The number next to the player name is their mana%, which only shows up if they're below 30%.

thanks

Have a question about pitbull.

For my DK i'd like to see if Bone shield is up on my player frame. But only on this frame, i could'nt figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bountard View Post
    Have a question about pitbull.

For my DK i'd like to see if Bone shield is up on my player frame. But only on this frame, i could'nt figure it out.
    Pitbull > Global Settings > Aura > Extra Friend Buffs > Bone Shield
    Pitbull by default has most class buffs set up, but sometimes it can be missing extra things like Bone Shield. From there...

Pitbull > Player > Other > Auras > Enable > Buffs
    Pitbull > Player > Other > Auras > Enable Buff Filtering

Note, this is probably going to show all your class related buffs. If you only want Bone Shield showing, go back into the Global Settings and uncheck everything under Friend Buff Filtering.

On EU for some reason the commands such as

Bartender > Profile > Caulle - Feathermoon

Do not load up profiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Bragoon View Post
    On EU for some reason the commands such as

Do not load up profiles?
    It's not a problem with the EU servers, it's a bartender problem in general. I've heard of this happening multiple times. Make sure ALL your old Bartender saved variables are deleted prior to loading in. Also check the "Copy From" drop down box. I havn't been able to reproduce the error myself so I don't know why it does that.

This thing is, none of the commands work. At all. I've already had it set up on my other warrior, so would I need too redo it all?

Well, "Bartender > Profile > Caulle - Feathermoon" isn't a command. You just need to type /bartender to bring up menu, and then you manually go to the profiles section, and then down to pick my profile. Though I think we're talking about two different things.

But yes, you'd need the new saved variables even if you already set it up once on your warrior. The profile has greatly changed.

Okay, I moved my interface, again, redownloaded the back, changed account name etc, did the
    and the profile is not there.

Mreh, I'm sorry, I don't know why Bartender isn't offering you saved variables in either the Existing Profiles or Copy From drop downs. Neither of them have any profiles?

nope what I'm really worried about however is pitbull. I loved how they looked, and I am lost as what too do with them

There's no profile for Pitbull either. Oh man, this is really frustrating. Uh... I don't even have a possible solution because the profiles are either being overwritten when you log in which is why they're not appearing in the drop downs, or for some reason despite the profiles being there in the saved variables they're not loading.

I seldomly have similar problems with Pitbull, but whenever the drop down menu does not appear or seems locked, one trick is to exit game and restart. hope it helps and thanks Caulle for your UI.

Caulle what is the addon that displays the buff icons? Im switching to EBB and want to disable it

Quote Originally Posted by Sedraxis View Post
    Caulle what is the addon that displays the buff icons? Im switching to EBB and want to disable it
    Satrina's Buff Frames

Okay caulle I guess it is just the EU servers, or the game hates me, at some point could you help me get the pitbull frames too look how they do in this pack? If not thats cool.

+ Reply to Thread