+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

It's Satrina's Buff Frames. You'll have to set the profile to "Caulle - Feathermoon" to get it to show up like the SS (at least I did). I think the command is /sbf options, and then look for the tab with profiles on it.

oke got it working now
    Thanks a lot!

Great UI Caulle, I have to say that it makes the game a lot better. I do have one question tho. On the Action bars my skills that I need rage for black out but when i start getting that rage up the skills come back. I would to see my skill is there a option so i can turn that off? Agian Great Work.

McRauly

No need for reply i restarted the game and all is well. Thanks you for your time.

McRauly

It is Working

Hey Caulle.

nice UI I installed it and it worked right away. Thank you for taking the time to make a really cool UI..

I completely redid my UI the other day. Only real things that changed were Pitbull and a few other layout placements, but it was a major Pitbull overhaul. I may be posting it, but it's definitely a Caith knock off of sorts. I'll post it if that's what people are interested in.

Well, I'm interested!
    Post screenshots + UI

Thanks a lot Caulle!

That looks cool.

Very nice Caulle.

I have been using your 3.2 version and I like this new one a lot.

Will you be making a download of this layout? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tator View Post
    I have been using your 3.2 version and I like this new one a lot.

Will you be making a download of this layout? Please.
    Probably. I just need to spend a night in a raid making sure I like how everything is set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    Probably. I just need to spend a night in a raid making sure I like how everything is set up.
    Awesome - I'm really liking the new layout. I'll keep an eye out.

I really like the look of your new ui. I'm looking forward to you posting it.

I'm having a problem , I have been using your UI for months now but did not bother to mention something. I'm playing WoW on a 36 inch widescreen, and I find it really hard to read some of the fonts on the game, not just the chat (I fixed the chat fonts) but everything else like when you press C to look at your character or try to /whisper someone I can't read there name. Is there a way to fix it so the fonts get bigger so I can read better? Thanks in advance
    >>|Absolution|<<

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    I completely redid my UI the other day. Only real things that changed were Pitbull and a few other layout placements, but it was a major Pitbull overhaul. I may be posting it, but it's definitely a Caith knock off of sorts. I'll post it if that's what people are interested in.
    Yes please post
    >>|Absolution|<<

Quote Originally Posted by Rogueblood View Post
    I'm having a problem , I have been using your UI for months now but did not bother to mention something. I'm playing WoW on a 36 inch widescreen, and I find it really hard to read some of the fonts on the game, not just the chat (I fixed the chat fonts) but everything else like when you press C to look at your character or try to /whisper someone I can't read there name. Is there a way to fix it so the fonts get bigger so I can read better? Thanks in advance
    Sorry, I don't feel a need to mention fonts or anything else that "might bother people" or "might not work on someone else's computer" seeing as how I made the UI for myself and not others. I only post and maintain it at the request of others. I assume people are running the UI on roughly the same size monitor set up with UI scaling turned down to minimum. If people have a problem with the UI that they need help with, I'm more than happy to show them how to fix an issue if they post.

Liking the new look more and more. Love the pitbull frames.

It quite reminds me of one of your first setups in 2.3

This is simply great Caulle, thank you so much.

I do have one error that keeps popping up everytime I log in or reloadUI:

Interface\AddOns\Aloft\AloftBroker\enUS.lua: 15 : AceLocale(AloftLDB): Cannot provide the same locale more than once. "enUS" provided twice.

Any idea on what this is and how I can fix it?

+ Reply to Thread