+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

ah ive worked it out, no worries =]

hey m8 how could i use your grid on my UI, i mean grid with shouts, vigilance?
    or where can i dl it ?

Hey Caulle quick question.

The name of the addon that prints to your chat box, who died, and from what. I feel I've looked everywhere.
    Thanks.

Edit: To be more clear, I'm speaking of your first screen shot where it says the hunter was killed by hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangeresque View Post
    Hey Caulle quick question.

The name of the addon that prints to your chat box, who died, and from what. I feel I've looked everywhere.
    Thanks.

Edit: To be more clear, I'm speaking of your first screen shot where it says the hunter was killed by hurricane.
    Obituary

whoa where does the final fantasy music come from? what addon xD thats exicting.

Im having a small problem with quartz, is there a profile for it or do i have to set it up?

What is name of addon when something proc, it shows big icon in middle of screen?!

I have a question as well How did you manage to apply a different texture to StatusBar2? I can't find the option anywhere and it seems I'm stuck with the default Blizzard one.
    Last edited by Tico; 05-31-2009 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOLLAR View Post
    What is name of addon when something proc, it shows big icon in middle of screen?!
    Ghost Pulse shows a big icon in the middle of the screen when something's off cooldown. Are you sure there's an addon that works on proc? Another addons that might do that (but I don't think they're included in this pack) is poweraura's.

The addon MSBT included in the pack is able to show procs aswell such as Sword and Board, Execute etc. Both in text as icons.

Good luck!

I have one problem Caulle.

At the top left hand cornor, my party/raids pet sometimes appears as a long box, similiar to myself and my target, how do I remove this?

Wootje.

Last edited by Wootje; 06-01-2009 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tico View Post
    I have a question as well How did you manage to apply a different texture to StatusBar2? I can't find the option anywhere and it seems I'm stuck with the default Blizzard one.
    Problem fixed! All I had to do is copy the Tooltips folder from the archive to my interface folder. Still using my own UI with a few parts from Caulle.

Pretty bars hoo! Have fun all!

Quote Originally Posted by Setheral View Post
    whoa where does the final fantasy music come from? what addon xD thats exicting.
    FF music?

Quote Originally Posted by Aruza View Post
    Im having a small problem with quartz, is there a profile for it or do i have to set it up?
    /quartz If the profile isn't loaded for some reason, you can do it there. If there is no profile at all, then you'll have to set it up on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootje View Post
    I have one problem Caulle.

At the top left hand cornor, my party/raids pet sometimes appears as a long box, similiar to myself and my target, how do I remove this?
    Go into config mode of pitbull. What does it say the frame is?

its says disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Wootje View Post
    its says disabled
    Sorry, I misunderstood the question. Just disable the party pets window. And for future reference, you're on your own with layout issues if you are not running the resolution that I offer the UI pack in.

Hey Caulle I wish to thank you for the wonderful effort you put into this UI. It looks Great BTW. Since this is now June I believe that in order for me to use this UI, I will need to update all the addons first as we r now on patch 3.1.3. Have you put together an updated version? if so where do I find it?
    Again Thank you for the time and effort that you were willing to share w/ the rwest of the wow gang.
    Zephryus

Hey, i tried your UI beuase it looks great but a few probs.. After installing etc i open wow and for some reason it opens in a lower resolution, 1024x768 and not UI scaled etc so when im in game everything is messed up when i switch my res back to my normal 1680x1050. Anyway around this? cuz im not sure how to set everything to the right places etc afterwards. So ye everything is jsut out of palce because of that

Quote Originally Posted by kaotikx View Post
    Hey, i tried your UI beuase it looks great but a few probs.. After installing etc i open wow and for some reason it opens in a lower resolution, 1024x768 and not UI scaled etc so when im in game everything is messed up when i switch my res back to my normal 1680x1050. Anyway around this? cuz im not sure how to set everything to the right places etc afterwards. So ye everything is jsut out of palce because of that
    I don't include the config.wtf file anymore because it was causing some severe FPS loss with people. Set your screen resolution and UI scaling up before installing the UI. It should not open up at 1024x768 at all.

thats the thing, my settings are at that before i install it..i always play at max res, so i dont understand it what are the resolution settings, is UI scale set to low all the way or high? or could you jsut upload the config file seperatly or something? or just screenshot your res settings

help

I just installed this and when i enter combat i get that bar that shows my runic power in the pic that callie posted first it has rage can anyone tell me what the mod is or how to disable it? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaotikx View Post
    thats the thing, my settings are at that before i install it..i always play at max res, so i dont understand it what are the resolution settings, is UI scale set to low all the way or high? or could you jsut upload the config file seperatly or something? or just screenshot your res settings
    UI scaling is set to minimum. It doesn't make sense that my UI pack would switch your resolution on you unless you're replacing something you shouldn't. Try *only* copying over the addons folder, and the C:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables folders. Those should not have any config files whatsoever, and should not change your UI resolution when installing the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxey View Post
    I just installed this and when i enter combat i get that bar that shows my runic power in the pic that callie posted first it has rage can anyone tell me what the mod is or how to disable it? thanks
    StatusBars2

+ Reply to Thread