+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

hey job done, thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bjirthorig lvl 70 Prot
    Memento Mori
    Draenor

Awesome, (to be honest, i didn't know if it would work LOL, i just had minor experience with EBB using Firstblood UI before 3.0.2) glad to be of service =]

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Hi Caulle,
    What addon gives the onscreen warning 'Shield Slam Ready' ?

Thanks,
    Dizzy

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    Hi Caulle,
    What addon gives the onscreen warning 'Shield Slam Ready' ?

Thanks,
    Dizzy
    Parrot. I modified it to give that proc warning when SnB is up.

one day ill find a UI that I like that I dont have to remake to fit my res >_<
    Raid leader: "why in the #"# did the tank die?"
    Priest: "his health points reached zero...."

Caulle, thanks alot for the vids you posted as well as the screenshots, very helpful and I really dig your UI.

I did have a question though, in your pitbull tutorial, the animated head portrait (that shows in your screenshot in this thread) is not present, and I was wondering what it's from specifically.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashyn View Post
    Caulle, thanks alot for the vids you posted as well as the screenshots, very helpful and I really dig your UI.

I did have a question though, in your pitbull tutorial, the animated head portrait (that shows in your screenshot in this thread) is not present, and I was wondering what it's from specifically.

Thanks.
    Pitbull > Modules > Portrait
    This should turn them on, but they'll turn on for *every* frame so you'll have to turn them off for the frames you don't want them to appear.

Hi Caulle!
    first thing first i would like to say Like a Glove this is realy good
    and secound the thing with calendar i use FuBar_CalendarFu for that
    //
    Pashek

Quote Originally Posted by Pashek View Post
    and secound the thing with calendar i use FuBar_CalendarFu for that
    //
    Pashek
    XD Actually, that'll be part of the 3.1 revision of the UI. I found it on Curse when I was looking for an updated FuXPFu for Wrath. Now if only FuXPFu was updated and working. :/

Caulle, I really like the top of your UI where your FPS,latency, memory, gold etc is shown. What addons are those I would really like mine to look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilly View Post
    Caulle, I really like the top of your UI where your FPS,latency, memory, gold etc is shown. What addons are those I would really like mine to look the same.
    The top bar is called FuBar. The Fubar components you're referring to are PerformanceFu, and MoneyFu. There's also DurabilityFu in the center along with AbramsFu. Right side has FriendsFu, GuildFu, and ClockFu. If you download my UI, you can just extract the FuBar and all the Fubar related addons if that's all you want.

What addon controls the look of the nameplates? They looked different than the default before the patch, and now they're back to the default again (at least for me). I may be blind - I don't see it in the above list.

It looks like Aloft to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Theomach View Post
    What addon controls the look of the nameplates? They looked different than the default before the patch, and now they're back to the default again (at least for me). I may be blind - I don't see it in the above list.
    Skinner actually. I'm not running with Aloft in that version of the UI. I'm currently testing it out again, so we'll see.

Updated today. Couple of major changes including switching Parrot back to SCT, and ElkBuffBars over to Satrina's Buff Frames. I have still included Parrot and EBB with their saved variables if you prefer them.

New Combat Screen:

Very nice Caulle

When the servers come back up, I'll be doing some more testing, then later on there will be a new release of SBF with a pretty significant performance enhancement.

I downloaded the new version and it seems to be missing the SCT and ItemRack addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Prunetracy View Post
    I downloaded the new version and it seems to be missing the SCT and ItemRack addons.
    ItemRack I didn't include because that's one of those off addons that not everyone uses.

SCT, wow. I know what happened there. I was getting ready to make the zip file so I made a copy of the folders on my desktop, and then i went and added SCT. Just download SCT and install it. Here's the saved variable for now. I don't have time to re-pack another zip as I've got loads to do prepping for Wrath.

http://www.methart.com/chaos/gaets/sct.lua

Caulle have you tweaked this for your DK?

+ Reply to Thread