+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Alove2frag View Post
    hello i m new to using ui and i found yours the best fitting my play style i installed it on both my dk and warr but each time i cast something i keep getting an error saying

CreateFrame():Couldn't find inherited node "TargetBuffButtonTemplate"

EDIT: i tried updating all of the addons though the error was coming from something that was out of date now my wow keeps crashing
    The error sounded like it could have come from Grid, Pitbull, or SBF. Any addons that work directly with buffs to any extent. I don't know what would cause that because it's not even telling me which addon is causing the error. If updating your addons is causing wow to crash, the only thing you can do is enable/disable them one at a time until you find the culprit. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm not encountering either of those issues in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepiroth View Post
    Could you post a current image of how your UI looks now in Raid and in combat? Also, on the same note ... is the UI download file that is on the first page the current UI you are running?

Thanks in advance Caulle!!
    I apparently forgot to take a screen shot in Ulduar last night, but yet managed to remember to fraps XT-002. This is the best shot I have right now. It was from our last week in Naxx when I had bizarre lag and had to sit out all the potential Immortal ruining fights. There are a few adjustments to this, but this is the general idea. And yes, the UI download file that is on the first page is the current UI I'm running.

Not sure what's going on but I am crashing in almost everytown except Dalaran on login. Tried a fresh install and same thing happens. If I disable all addons I still crash. If I move the WTF, Interface and Font folders out of the WoW directory everything loads fine. Not sure if anyone else is running into this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckra View Post
    Not sure what's going on but I am crashing in almost everytown except Dalaran on login. Tried a fresh install and same thing happens. If I disable all addons I still crash. If I move the WTF, Interface and Font folders out of the WoW directory everything loads fine. Not sure if anyone else is running into this issue.
    Copy over only the interface folder and the saved variables then. It might be something in one of the config files that is crashing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    Copy over only the interface folder and the saved variables then. It might be something in one of the config files that is crashing you.
    Yeah it was wierd. Had everything working fine zoned to Org and it went to hell. Seems like I got it working now though. Copying over the interface and saved variables seems to have allowed me to get it up and running.

Thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by Neckra; 04-17-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: I spel gud

so after testing the addons 1 by 1 i ended to find out that the problem came from the StatusBar2 addon

Quote Originally Posted by Neckra View Post
    Yeah it was wierd. Had everything working fine zoned to Org and it went to hell. Seems like I got it working now though. Copying over the interface and saved variables seems to have allowed me to get it up and running.

Thanks a bunch!
    I actually uploaded a new build, and removed all the extra settings and stuff from the interface. So the build only includes some general layout files, the addons, and its saved variables. Hopefully will help in the future with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Alove2frag View Post
    so after testing the addons 1 by 1 i ended to find out that the problem came from the StatusBar2 addon
    Glad to see you got it figured out. Not sure why it would do that, mine's been working fine.

Caulle, I've watched your uiaction video and liked the way it looks, but my question, is what you're using directly under the boss to monitor cooldowns? Is that just another button bar? Or is it something else that you use to monitor them?

Thanks.

Caulle, I'm curious what issues you're having with Uberquest. So far its worked fine with the patch for me, aside from the keybinding loss, and that's easily fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishap View Post
    Caulle, I've watched your uiaction video and liked the way it looks, but my question, is what you're using directly under the boss to monitor cooldowns? Is that just another button bar? Or is it something else that you use to monitor them?
    Thanks.
    What I'm using directly under the boss is more to monitor my main rotation of skills. It's just an extra Bartender bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tredivh View Post
    Caulle, I'm curious what issues you're having with Uberquest. So far its worked fine with the patch for me, aside from the keybinding loss, and that's easily fixed.
    Uberquest had keybindings? Either rate, it was just not working at all. I'd load in, and the quest log would be the default. I am enjoying MonkeyQuest enough for the time being I might not bother switching back.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    What I'm using directly under the boss is more to monitor my main rotation of skills. It's just an extra Bartender bar.
    Yeah, that's what I meant, I'm not good at transferring thought to text =P. Thanks for the answer =)

I guess this is pitbull question, how do I change my health bar from grey to red when I have aggro and target by mob? Thank you for your great help

Dear Caulle,

Just downloaded and installed your UI package again. What a marvel to the world of WoW you are. All hats tipped to you!

Do have 1 question btw. On the SS you posted I see the castingbar is in a different spot from the one from the package. I've been trying to find where/how I can move/relocate the castingbar but have been unable to find it.

Any help appreciated on this one

Cheers,
    Bel*.

Quote Originally Posted by andi View Post
    I guess this is pitbull question, how do I change my health bar from grey to red when I have aggro and target by mob? Thank you for your great help
    Pitbull > Player > Other > ENable Aggro Indicator

Quote Originally Posted by Beleriond View Post
    Do have 1 question btw. On the SS you posted I see the castingbar is in a different spot from the one from the package. I've been trying to find where/how I can move/relocate the castingbar but have been unable to find it.
    Casting bar is controlled through Quartz. It's possible you need to choose a profile for it, but it uses a default profile so it should be fine.

Hey Caulle, I installed your UI a bit ago and everything's working fine. Great UI .

There's one question I have, though. I'm playing as a Rogue, and there's a Combo bar frame, along with an energy frame in the middle of my screen. I can't seem to find the addon controlling this, and I've tried moving it with all the modifier clicks to no avail. Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Creazil View Post
    Hey Caulle, I installed your UI a bit ago and everything's working fine. Great UI .

There's one question I have, though. I'm playing as a Rogue, and there's a Combo bar frame, along with an energy frame in the middle of my screen. I can't seem to find the addon controlling this, and I've tried moving it with all the modifier clicks to no avail. Any idea?
    StatusBars2

First post updated with a proper raid screenshot.

luv the new look but the are no saved profiles when i try to set it up

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    luv the new look but the are no saved profiles when i try to set it up
    Make sure you're fully cleaning out all your saved variables.

Caulle, what addon controls the display of the main tanks and the weapon/trinkets at the bottom? As a suggestion, maybe have an image with the different areas highlighted telling you what area is using what addon?

Great UI compilation and one that I've been using for my warrior and druid!
    Last edited by SimplyBlue; 04-20-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Hi Caulle, Love your addon. Just having a slight issue with the whereabouts of the need and greed pop out menu. It seems to be missing and I'm not quite sure what addon is controlling it. I'm assuming its Xloot but not sure how to reset it.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread