+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Skrigeren View Post
    [17:19:17] 639 tps over 9 seconds vs 1 mobs <- Which addon is that? thats way to nice!

and when im in combat i get a hp/rage bar up, which addon is that? and what to type for options?
    SustainedTPS and StatusBars2. SB2 doesn't have any / command shortcuts, you have to access it through the blizzard addons options.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    SustainedTPS and StatusBars2. SB2 doesn't have any / command shortcuts, you have to access it through the blizzard addons options.
    Thank you

What font are you using in pitbull? And what skin on the bars?
    Last edited by johnandre93; 03-28-2009 at 01:33 PM.

No need to do any edit tbh on 1920x1200, works perfect there aswell.
    Here's a screenshot i grab in a rush!

Quote Originally Posted by johnandre93 View Post
    What font are you using in pitbull? And what skin on the bars?
    Pitbull font is, uh... It's part of shared media (sorry not logged in ATM), so if you have that you'll have the font. Skin on the action bars is Caith using ButtonFacade.

I've done all the steps in your guide but when i enter wow there is no avaible Profile in Pitbull option.
    Do you know what i've done wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by zoxeer View Post
    I've done all the steps in your guide but when i enter wow there is no avaible Profile in Pitbull option.
    Do you know what i've done wrong?
    Try the "Copy From" drop down?

yeah, there is only one option "Default"

Pitbull font is, uh... It's part of shared media (sorry not logged in ATM), so if you have that you'll have the font. Skin on the action bars is Caith using ButtonFacade.
    Not button skin, but pitbull bars have a skin choice aswell.

im sure its in the thread somewhere but i cant find it. In ur uiaction movie slightly to the right of ur character it shows what debuffs u have on patch. what addon is that?

btw love the ui, been using since it swince you put one out

Quote Originally Posted by johnandre93 View Post
    Not button skin, but pitbull bars have a skin choice aswell.
    Those are called Textures, not skins, and it would be Smooth v2. Which is also part of SharedMedia.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    im sure its in the thread somewhere but i cant find it. In ur uiaction movie slightly to the right of ur character it shows what debuffs u have on patch. what addon is that?

btw love the ui, been using since it swince you put one out
    Satrina's Buff Frames

Caulle, I've been recently having a problem w/the newest incarnation of SBF on my warrior, just my warrior, which I copied his WTF straight from yours. It doesn't update when something changes. The timers work, but unless I open up the sbf options menu it won't update the actual circumstances of my buffs/debuffs.

This is an isolated incident as far as I can see, but wanted to put it out there for you and anyone else whom might be experiencing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle
    Those are called Textures, not skins, and it would be Smooth v2. Which is also part of SharedMedia.
    Ok, my bad then

Quote Originally Posted by Wars View Post
    Caulle, I've been recently having a problem w/the newest incarnation of SBF on my warrior, just my warrior, which I copied his WTF straight from yours. It doesn't update when something changes. The timers work, but unless I open up the sbf options menu it won't update the actual circumstances of my buffs/debuffs.

This is an isolated incident as far as I can see, but wanted to put it out there for you and anyone else whom might be experiencing the same thing.
    I should have a new UI build tomorrow with the patch, and I have redone SBF from scratch. Should fix any issues. I hope.

I should have a new UI build tomorrow with the patch, and I have redone SBF from scratch. Should fix any issues. I hope.
    Will if fix my druid issues we talked about before or will I have to manually go in an add the spells I want in ?

TY Caulle, very much appreciated. GL in Uldulag tonight everyone!

Very much waiting for the Update! This is the best UI out there!

Thanks again Caulle
    You do realize why the Borg are so bad at making dimmer switches don't you?
    Resistance is futile.

Ya the UI tonight was just FuBar. QQ

-Pitbull was not displaying my potrait or my target down by my buttons
    -WIM kept throwing errors
    -The addon that displays your Rage bar (in the middle of your screen, much like a HUD) is totally off-center now and since I don't know the name of the addon I can't even adjust it

I can't wait till you have some fixes, keep up the good work man I like what you do!

EDIT: -Pitbull was not displaying my potrait or my target down by my buttons
    (Nevermind figured this one out... the Modules were turned off)
    Last edited by Gluteas; 04-14-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksend View Post
    Will if fix my druid issues we talked about before or will I have to manually go in an add the spells I want in ?
    I had to go manually set up filters for my debuffs for some reason. I noticed a lot of people complaining about how debuffs work now, and their addons weren't filtering them properly. Remember my old EBB tutorial on setting up debuffs for your class? Basically you do the same thing with Satrina. You'll need to go find some mob, attack them and put every debuff you can think of on them, and then put filters in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteas View Post
    Ya the UI tonight was just FuBar. QQ

-Pitbull was not displaying my potrait or my target down by my buttons
    -WIM kept throwing errors
    -The addon that displays your Rage bar (in the middle of your screen, much like a HUD) is totally off-center now and since I don't know the name of the addon I can't even adjust it

I can't wait till you have some fixes, keep up the good work man I like what you do!
    Yeah, I noticed that StatusBars2 was off center for some reason. That will be fixed.

WIM I do not use, but I heard of chat addons messing up players abilities to see their own tells. I actually had the problem initially, and it somehow resolved itself. Don't ask me how. /shrug

Anywho, I should have an update today that's 3.1 compatible. I had to find an emergency Quest tracking replacement because UberQuest broke again. There are quite a few significant changes to this version as a forewarning.

I was lucky enough to get all my settings saved on pitbull when I updated to the 3.1 addons. I kept my interface settings and didnt have to adjust too much. I feel so lost without SBF though, lol.
    You do realize why the Borg are so bad at making dimmer switches don't you?
    Resistance is futile.

+ Reply to Thread