+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Aruza View Post
    In the combat text addon that you use can you make the damage you do appear along the right also?
    I believe this build uses SCT, so no. YOu need to also install SCTD to see your damage. I've junked this in favour of MSBT which will be in the next build. Damage out is turned off, but can easily be turned on.

I will have an update to the UI pack this week. Quite a few improvements all around though I need to test it out fully in a raid first. Also to the framerate complaints I've made a few adjustments in the video settings and I'm getting a lot better performance.

Look forward to checking it out. Love your UI.

nice ui!

hey , loving the UI! it looks rly nice
    i just ran into 1 problem tho, in the instructions it said to:

Type Bartender > Copy From > Caulle - Feathermoon
    Type /bf > ItemRack > Skin > Caith
    Type /sct menu > SCT Profiles > Caulle - Feathermoon
    Type /omen config > Profiles > Caulle - Feathermoon

i did this and then i did a /reload UI but nothing happened, i was just wondering if i typed it in the wrong place or something

*Edit* i figured out what i did wrong, but now i can't find your profile Caulle
    *Edit* i figured it all out , i got your profiles now tyvm Caulle its a really good UI
    Last edited by Fearnot; 02-17-2009 at 07:21 PM. Reason: new problem

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnot View Post
    hey , loving the UI! it looks rly nice
    i just ran into 1 problem tho, in the instructions it said to:

Type Bartender > Copy From > Caulle - Feathermoon
    Type /bf > ItemRack > Skin > Caith
    Type /sct menu > SCT Profiles > Caulle - Feathermoon
    Type /omen config > Profiles > Caulle - Feathermoon

i did this and then i did a /reload UI but nothing happened, i was just wondering if i typed it in the wrong place or something

*Edit* i figured out what i did wrong, but now i can't find your profile Caulle
    *Edit* i figured it all out , i got your profiles now tyvm Caulle its a really good UI
    how did u do that part thats the part im stuck on i cant figure it out

I downloaded this UI but it does not look anything like the picture on http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7...8230921qg4.jpg

raid frames and untitframes are the same.. but action bars is a bit different and my chat frames looks "normal" and how do i get Omen inside the chatframe in the right lower corner? buff frames r not the same either as the pic.. on my ui i got small icons growing downwards far to the right. Have i missed something.. I think ive loaded all profiles etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Zorieke View Post
    I downloaded this UI but it does not look anything like the picture on http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7...8230921qg4.jpg

raid frames and untitframes are the same.. but action bars is a bit different and my chat frames looks "normal" and how do i get Omen inside the chatframe in the right lower corner? buff frames r not the same either as the pic.. on my ui i got small icons growing downwards far to the right. Have i missed something.. I think ive loaded all profiles etc..
    You totally didn't read anything in the post? Before the link I put "Pitbull frames completely redone and stylized based of Caith's UI." If you looked above the link you'd see a sample of what the UI actually looks like.

I did indeed read the post but i guess i missunderstood what you tried to say. I thought that the look on that pic was the new look in the 9/1 update.

Wonderful Tread Caulle. I enjoyed your tutorial on Pitbull and am having a lot of fun and challenges putting my own setup together. I'm using you setup as a visual base, but trying to figure out how to construct it myself, and I have ran into a small snag.

In this picture http://www.methart.com/chaos/gaets/interface090109.jpg
    if I can bring your attention to the targets target (in this case yourself) displayed in the center between player box and target box. What interests me is the text you have set up in this box. I have guessed you placed a blank box underneath a greatly shrunk power bar, and have the target name and health represented by percentage. What I have trouble setting up is the structure of that text, appearing as [ Caullie|100% ]. I've been toying with pitbulls text options for targets target but can't seem to get the text to mesh up in that fashion. I can have the name on one side, and the percent on the other, but not in the center with that white line.

If possible, can you let me know how you accomplished that bit of manipulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Alien View Post
    If possible, can you let me know how you accomplished that bit of manipulation?
    Change the name text to custom and use this.
    Code:
    [Name:ClassColor] [(AFK or DND):Angle] | [Status or PercentHP:Percent]

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    Change the name text to custom and use this.
    Code:
    [Name:ClassColor] [(AFK or DND):Angle] | [Status or PercentHP:Percent]
    Thanks a bunch. that did it. I didn't even see the ability for custom text until then.

I was wondering if you might post of movie of your UI in action? I think I have a lot of the bells and whistles down, but I'm curious to see how it all works for you? Is that something that may be coming down the line?

Updated today to 3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Alien View Post
    I was wondering if you might post of movie of your UI in action? I think I have a lot of the bells and whistles down, but I'm curious to see how it all works for you? Is that something that may be coming down the line?
    Short clip from PW last night. There's no streaming yet so you'll have to click the download high rez.
    [ame="http://files.filefront.com/uiactionavi/;13378771;/fileinfo.html"]uiaction.avi Download File on FileFront[/ame]

Wow, once again, thanks a million. Seeing it in action allowed me to notice smaller details I had missed! I appreciate the work you put into this, and thanks for giving those pointers.

Nice looking video. See there are some small tweaks that differ for the RAR file. I know you're putting a new one toghter atm but just a quick question.

The target/focus debuff you have on the right side, what add on is that? Tried todo that with Ekk Buff bar earlier today but didn't find a option to have the duration time under the icon, and i didn't find target/focus debuffs in satins buff bar.

Thanks...

Is there a special player needed for the video? I downloaded it and tried to play it in Media Player 11 (Windows 7) and it didn't show anything.

Had the same problem in Media Player in Win7. Had to use VLC to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomiss View Post
    The target/focus debuff you have on the right side, what add on is that? Tried todo that with Ekk Buff bar earlier today but didn't find a option to have the duration time under the icon, and i didn't find target/focus debuffs in satins buff bar.
    Satrina's Buff Frames. The UI pack was updated today so check the first post for a download.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhoram View Post
    Is there a special player needed for the video? I downloaded it and tried to play it in Media Player 11 (Windows 7) and it didn't show anything.
    Yeah, I don't encode stuff much. I used the x264x something or other codec that Xav had recommended to me. Works fine in Media Player on my system, but could be because I have the codec installed. Try VLC, that generally will play anything WMP won't and vice versa.

my VLC seems to play it nicely.

Oh, Caulle, question. I'm getting a glow effect around my Player frame, and target target frame (cause its me) when i'm in combat. I've dug through the Pitbull but I don't seem to be finding the module or effect that takes it off. Banzai is off, would you have any suggestions on where I should look. I would like it to just have that basic non interactive setup yours does.

Try turning Highlight off in the modules.

Thanks, it worked like a charm!

+ Reply to Thread