+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

I keep getting this error on logon.. just started all of a sudden..

Interface\Addons\GhostPulse\Watcher-Aura.lua:89attempt to call global 'GetPlayerBuff' (a nil value)

What do I need to do?

Prof: Load the profile for SBF. /sbf options > global options > Profile: Caulle - Feathermoon
    GhostPulse is only set up for warriors, so it'd be pretty safe for you to just delete those saved variables and set up from scratch, which should get rid of that error you're getting.

Okay got another lua error(s) for you. I am going to try to reinstall everything to see if it goes away.

Interface\Addons\Aloft\Modules\IsTargetDate.lua:25-2.1:Attempt to hook a non-existant function "ShowNameplates"

The other one is similar and it says something about calling a EnUS region more than once.

There's a part of Aloft that gives that error - it's called something like "AloftLDb" or something. When you're at the character select screen, hit the Addons button and disable that one item, and see if the errors go away.

What mod is used to make the tooltip anchor to the curser?
    i generally use CT mod and put the tooltip somewhere so that i cant see it.. it bugs me

Quote Originally Posted by squats View Post
    What mod is used to make the tooltip anchor to the curser?
    i generally use CT mod and put the tooltip somewhere so that i cant see it.. it bugs me
    Cowtip

Hey there Caulle,

Just a few queries on your UI, firstly how can I run a resolution as large as yours my max is 1280x1024.

Secondly ImageShack - Image Hosting :: wowscrnshot020309153405jx7.jpg I cant seem to move the box that says Cild and the ones that appear above my action bars

Quote Originally Posted by Cildesana View Post
    Hey there Caulle,

Just a few queries on your UI, firstly how can I run a resolution as large as yours my max is 1280x1024.

Secondly ImageShack - Image Hosting :: wowscrnshot020309153405jx7.jpg I cant seem to move the box that says Cild and the ones that appear above my action bars
    I do not offer assistance in modifying the UI for resolutions other than the default that I run in. You will have to unlock and move your frames around to suit your resolution. The main ones you'll need to adjust are Pitbull and Bartender.

That box is Grid. I forgot I had that in there. If you don't need raid frames then just disable it. Pitbull already has it's own Raid Frame design.

Ui ftw

I play a fair amount of WoW, but I've never considered myself very hardcore. I've tried messing around with AddOns, and I made some baby steps away from the standard Blizzard UI, but didn't get very far in the direction I wanted to go. It was obvious that some of the mods like Pitbull were massively customizable, but when I started wading into them I'd just get lost and end up with a scrappy looking UI.

When I saw that you had not only a beautiful UI, but had put everything together in an easily downloadable package, I was amazed.

With a good solid base to start from, I'm learning how to make little tweaks to fit my own play style, but it really helps to have a good UI to start with. I like yours a lot more than the standard Blizzard one.

Like other people I get the occasional error, but nothing has been mission critical yet, so most of them I tend to ignore.

Thanks for the help!

Loving the UI, I wasnt able to import your Bartender settings, they just werent there. I re made my own and it is working great. I do get one error when signing in or reloading my UI... but Ill just disable addons until I find it.

Satrina's buffs > Elks so bad...

Thanks for posting this!

Edit: Ok cant get this thing to go away. it says

interface/FrameXML/SecureHandlers.lua:581:Unsupported script type on 'onhide'

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Genova; 02-07-2009 at 09:12 PM.
    You do realize why the Borg are so bad at making dimmer switches don't you?
    Resistance is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    interface/FrameXML/SecureHandlers.lua:581:Unsupported script type on 'onhide'

Any suggestions?
    HOnestly, I have no idea. The only thing you can do is to load into the game without any addons, then use the addon control panel to enable/disable them one by one until you find the culprit.

I believe I found it, I turned one of the mods on and now im getting a more detailed message other than the native wow one.

I think it was Opie.. havent seen any since I killed that
    Resistance is futile.

Hi, what is the addon in the top right hand corner, just under buffs? It seems to be showing other classes cooldowns. is there anyway to move it?
    Torunn -- 80 Warrior -- Stormrage
    TG fo' life

I think it was Opie.. havent seen any since I killed that
    Ah right, Opie in this build of the UI is not the correct version as I put this build out before the patch. I believe someone said it has since been updated, but I am no longer using it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by creepzor View Post
    Hi, what is the addon in the top right hand corner, just under buffs? It seems to be showing other classes cooldowns. is there anyway to move it?
    RaidCooldowns. Type /rcd config to bring up the menu to unlock the anchor.

thanks a bunch.
    Torunn -- 80 Warrior -- Stormrage
    TG fo' life

So everything use to work perfect but after a month or so of using, anytime something pops up on my screen my fps goes from 60 to 20. and it gets so annoying.
    When I turn the UI of it stops however.
    Anyway to fix it?

Which addon is it that shows the trinkets and weapon slots at the bottom... It shows up for my pally, but not for my druid. Its wierd, I made a copy for each of my toons and they are all different... even though I named the account right and the toon right.

Really wish I could figure out how to make Prat do what I want with colors, never been good with that addon tho
    Resistance is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bragoon View Post
    So everything use to work perfect but after a month or so of using, anytime something pops up on my screen my fps goes from 60 to 20. and it gets so annoying.
    When I turn the UI of it stops however.
    Anyway to fix it?
    Which pop ups are causing this? I've streamlined the UI a bit more including the video settings to eek a few more FPS out, and will try to have an update soon. There are some addons that you probably don't need at all, I only use them because I lead a raid and have other things to track.

Which addon is it that shows the trinkets and weapon slots at the bottom.
    ItemRack. Hold alt (I believe) while clicking on an item slot through your character panel to add the buttons. The reason why it's appearing on your paladin but not druid (my best guess) is because those saved variables are character specific, so be sure to copy the SV over from your World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\Server\Character\ SavedVariables folder

It just seems to be any thing happening on my screen.
    and it wouldn't be so bad if it didnt jump from 60 to 23, which causes freezing on my screen.

In the combat text addon that you use can you make the damage you do appear along the right also?

+ Reply to Thread