+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

What is the bar at the botom, the one that shows boss cd's? Big wigs right?
    Where can i put a list of debuffs to show on my player target? Such as 4 horseman marks, or any advice on how to spot them easily

Quote Originally Posted by Bountard View Post
    What is the bar at the botom, the one that shows boss cd's? Big wigs right?
    Where can i put a list of debuffs to show on my player target? Such as 4 horseman marks, or any advice on how to spot them easily
    Yes, that BigWigs for the boss timers.

If you want to move your buffs around you'll need something like Satrina's Buff Frames of ElkBuffBars. Both of those are highly customizable. If you want your debuffs to be more visible, it's just a matter of unlocking your debuff bars and moving them to a more central location on your screen. Or you could make the debuffs bigger in the corner.

What the heck?

New problem....what the heck is that thing next to the buff frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Sedraxis View Post
    What the heck?

New problem....what the heck is that thing next to the buff frames?
    Oh man, that's MalygosCP. I forgot that was still there. The only reason I've got that there is because the unit frames weren't allowing me to move the combo points on my target. So, even though they're enabled, you can't see them. I logged onto my rogue and thought I had the positioning set up properly, but it wasn't working last night in Malygos so I've had to resort to using that mod. :/

yea i entered wintergrasp as you can see shortly after getting your UI started up and saw that.... Made me do a double take before laughing a bit at the spanish part

Yeah, I wish I had a better fix for pitbull but in the combo points section of the target frame options, I can only set them Enable them and set the texture, but nothing about position. So right now they don't appear at all.

Im glad i do not play a rogue then. Only Pally and Shadow Priest. I had to figure out how to move the raid frames (first time using Pitbull)

bleh, i just downloaded satrina buff frames today and i got them like half customized to what i want, come here and see how nice yours are and im ashamed
    The girl who's hard to get.

So after attempting too do it on my main who originally had them work. It still doesnt? What am I doing wrong? I do exactly as the instructions say
    Last edited by Bragoon; 01-14-2009 at 02:01 PM.

First of all thanks for a wonderfull UI, i installed it yesterday and everything works fine, just adjusted a few seetings.

But it seems that i have a little problem:

I realised last night that i don't get the "Ressurection Frame", that will say when a person tries to res me i don't get the frame to accept or not. It just stays with then frame to release.

Tried to reload UI and stuff but nothing seems to work, anyone else had this or has a idea what addon that could be?

Thanks in advance, and great work

Could you post your pitbull dogtag for the name and mana?

Quote Originally Posted by Bragoon View Post
    So after attempting too do it on my main who originally had them work. It still doesnt? What am I doing wrong? I do exactly as the instructions say
    I'm baffled at this point. I don't know what you're doing wrong because I can't see what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    I realised last night that i don't get the "Ressurection Frame", that will say when a person tries to res me i don't get the frame to accept or not. It just stays with then frame to release.
    There's nothing that would prevent that from showing. You probably got bugged out for some reason and you need to fully relog (not just reload) to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatan View Post
    Could you post your pitbull dogtag for the name and mana?
    Code:
    [Name:ClassColor] [(AFK or DND):Angle] [IsMana ? if PercentMP <= 30 then
        PercentMP:Hide(0):Color('225189')
    end]

I ran the repair set in the WoW folder, that resets all of my folders. Just downloaded, and it works

Haha, all that and now it's finally working. Well, now I know what to say to anyone else who comes in and says the profiles aren't there.

How do i disable the windowed effect off WoW? It really makes my gameplay lagg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhidalgo92 View Post
    How do i disable the windowed effect off WoW? It really makes my gameplay lagg.
    Video settings. Uncheck Windowed Mode.

Caulle with this new patch are you having problems with Skinner or your Fonts?

I had a Skinner error when I opened my attachment window just now. Also a generic frame error when I first logged in. Not surprising - there's usually some stuff like that after a patch. Everything still works great though.

I had a ton of errors so I disabled skinner, and then after being online a while I realized that I didn't really need skinner anymore. It makes a few things nice and clean, but overall was just a frill that I could live without. My next build won't include it.

+ Reply to Thread