+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Small update for you guys. I finally found a suitable Fubar replacement because TitanPanel is garbage. I switched over to ChocolateBar and use Data Broker plug ins for it. There *is* an XP addon installed (just incase you were wondering how to track that in Cata), but it appears to just self disable itself when you're at the level cap. It'll appear next to that ASCII reputation bar in the top left hand corner. Probably a bunch of other minor fixes as well. Only one I can think of is a better Rune display for DKs.

***DOWNLOAD***

Wow, apparently I fucked up the last upload and there are no saved variables. I just went to copy my UI over at work and was met with disappointment. I will fix that tomorrow night.

I lied, the upload is fine. I'm just a retarded monkey and don't know how to unzip my own UI on another computer.

Hey, quick question for ya.

I've used your key bindings, well, ever since you introduced your compilations. They're just so fluid and i've become accustomed to them.

I'm having some trouble installing them. I copy everything like before it's just not implementing them into my bartender. I've tried this multiple times, even went back to your older versions I still have the rar file to and it still doesn't work.

Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

Hey!

Is it possible to get the debuff tracker (bigger icon) to show the whole timer left and to show more stacks then 9? atm i just de debuff stack up to 9 then its just 3 dots i c (...) same with the timer.. just a few dots (...) and not the acvually timer!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Superduck View Post
    I'm having some trouble installing them. I copy everything like before it's just not implementing them into my bartender. I've tried this multiple times, even went back to your older versions I still have the rar file to and it still doesn't work.
    I believe keybindings are saved per account now, and not in the saved variables. The log in servers are acting up right now so in the meantime the best I can do is just link you the screenshot of the UI again and you can update them yourself. Bartender makes this crazy easy to do in key binding mode. You just hover over the button with your mouse, and press the key you want that hot key to be. Bam. Done.

Okay, I'll make things even easier...

Bar 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, q, e, r, t, mouse wheel up, mouse wheel down, ctrl+9
    Bar 5: Shift+1, Shift+2, Shift+3, Shift+4, Shift+5, Shift+Q, Shift+E, Shift+R, Mouse button 4, Ctrl+0, Ctrl+-, Ctrl+=
    Bar 6: Z, X, C, V, B, blank, shift+x, shift+c, Shift+6, Shift+f, Shift+g, num pad 3

Reason why I use bars 5 and 6 for the bartender layout and not bars 3 and 4 is because 5 and 6 are the 2 extra bars from the default UI, and 3 and 4 are the bars that would appear on the right hand side of the screen. This is mostly just so that I don't have to do any re-arranging of my skills if I play on the PTR. Also the Ctrl+ keys are for my mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorieke View Post
    Is it possible to get the debuff tracker (bigger icon) to show the whole timer left and to show more stacks then 9? atm i just de debuff stack up to 9 then its just 3 dots i c (...) same with the timer.. just a few dots (...) and not the acvually timer!

Z
    I didn't realize the text would switch to ... if your stacks got higher than 10. Just go into SBF options, into the Debuffs section, and in the Count's tab there should be an option there to scale the text down. I just noticed this the other day when I was tanking something and had no idea how many stacks I had. It'll be scaled down in the update.

Thx Cualle! Much better now. You spoke of an update?! Any eta on that? =)

Going to work on that soon. I've just been super busy since I moved last month.

Well, looks like I'm a big liar. I never got around to updating the UI because I quit raiding. I havn't logged into the game in weeks, and will likely cancel my account before my next billing cycle. I'm just not enjoying the raid content at all. I'd rather go back to AQ40. So effective right now, this UI is no longer supported. If someone wants to take it and keep it updated be my guest.

I'd like to say thank you for all the time and work you invested in the UI and to wish you best wishes for the future.

thx idd... I hardly play anymore my self.. Just a raid here and there.. we only do 10 man normal.. so we have much left to raid but i wont cry if we dont raid so.. atm i play Rift mostly! =) So agian thx for the time Caulle and GL to u in what ever you undertake! =)

Regards Z

Good luck man.. been a plessure using you UI for the past few years (on and off at least)
    Have a great time bud!

+ Reply to Thread