+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Skinner wont error anymore if you update it. I updated mine and it works fine. Fixed the font problem also

Firstly, Thank you Caulle, you're doing a great job and I'm enjoying the new things thats you have in your UI which ive searched for but been unable to find.

I have one problem though, when I'm in configuration (interface options) I click the little plus to drop down the menu for other options and nothing happens. Sometimes when I just keep clicking it, it eventually clicks. With pitbull the plus button that I'm clicking wont budge and its frustrating me. Any ideas?

With the new patch Opie took a crap on me I was sad quite possibly my favorite addon. Anyways look forward to an update to the whole UI much love.

If you find a way to change combo points on pitbull let me know Caulle =P I have the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarstud View Post
    I have one problem though, when I'm in configuration (interface options) I click the little plus to drop down the menu for other options and nothing happens. Sometimes when I just keep clicking it, it eventually clicks. With pitbull the plus button that I'm clicking wont budge and its frustrating me. Any ideas?
    This happened to me once or twice when trying to mess with Pitbull settings. I don't know what causes it, but a relog always fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by maniax View Post
    With the new patch Opie took a crap on me I was sad quite possibly my favorite addon. Anyways look forward to an update to the whole UI much love.
    I didn't know this until just now, which made me realize just how much I don't use the addon. I've disabled it for now, and debating on if I want to continue using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewanar View Post
    If you find a way to change combo points on pitbull let me know Caulle =P I have the same issue
    Unfortunately, there's no way to move them unless you're a rogue/druid, and with the druid you have to actually be in Cat Form for the CP options to be configurable. I logged onto my rogue with the default profile and moved the combo points to where they'd be visible, but they still default to the lower right hand corner of the Target frame with my warrior. It's really annoying.

Shitty, it's a pain for Malygos, they just kind of blend in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewanar View Post
    Shitty, it's a pain for Malygos, they just kind of blend in.
    Yeah, I know. :/ I believe any sort of rogue CP monitor addon will work. Or I think I included MalygosCP in with the last build? It's kind of huge and annoying, and it'll turn on if you're on any kind of vehicle, but it's pretty handy.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: wowscrnshot012509221545bu7.jpg

Upper left corner. Black box only appears when i click on a linked item. Any idea whats causing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sedraxis View Post
    ImageShack - Image Hosting :: wowscrnshot012509221545bu7.jpg

Upper left corner. Black box only appears when i click on a linked item. Any idea whats causing it?
    Is it happening all the time or is it just the first time? I've never seen that before. It looks like the tooltip for the item, but it bugged out without any information. Can you move it around at all?

Caulle,

Quick question. I've installed and am using your UI basically out of the box so to speak. I'm perfectly happy with it, however, I am wondering where I can see the damage I do to a target myself. I know it's somewhere in SCT but I cannot find it and somehow I don't see it pop up when I fight mobs.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Bel*.

Probably been asked already, but there is a ton of pages in this thread.

How do you edit font size? I'm running 1680x1050, just like stock, but I find the font a little small. (I have somewhat poor eyes.) I just want to make it slightly bigger, all throughout the UI.
    Torunn -- 80 Warrior -- Stormrage
    TG fo' life

Quote Originally Posted by Beleriond View Post
    Quick question. I've installed and am using your UI basically out of the box so to speak. I'm perfectly happy with it, however, I am wondering where I can see the damage I do to a target myself. I know it's somewhere in SCT but I cannot find it and somehow I don't see it pop up when I fight mobs.
    I have switched from SCT to MSBT. That'll be included in the next build, I've just been testing it out so far to make sure I like it.

The base SCT does not come with outgoing damage. You'll need to pick up SCTD in order to see that. I just use the default blizzard damage currently.

Quote Originally Posted by creepzor View Post
    How do you edit font size? I'm running 1680x1050, just like stock, but I find the font a little small. (I have somewhat poor eyes.) I just want to make it slightly bigger, all throughout the UI.
    Depends on which font you want scaled. All the fonts are handled differently.

For the chat box:
    /prat > Display Settings > Font

For the Unit Frames:
    /pitbull > Global Settings > Font

For Fubar you can just right click on it to bring up the options and scale that up if you want. Uh, bartender doesn't have any font options that I can see, you'd have to scale the buttons up. Are there any other fonts you have trouble with?

I absolutely love this UI Caulle, i honestly cant figure out why because normally im attracted to UI's with graphics and all of that sort. I think it may be because its just built by a tank for a tank to be honest, everything is perfect. Only thing i would change if i knew how was the Player portrait/mob portrait to the animated one. Could you tell me how?

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    Is it happening all the time or is it just the first time? I've never seen that before. It looks like the tooltip for the item, but it bugged out without any information. Can you move it around at all?
    It happens just about every time. It goes away if i reload the UI but it comes right back if i click on a linked item

Quote Originally Posted by Purplz View Post
    Only thing i would change if i knew how was the Player portrait/mob portrait to the animated one. Could you tell me how?
    Portraits are off by default. You have to enable them in the Global Modules. If they are not animated (they should be by default) then go into the frame options you want to change, I believe Portraits are under Other. And in there there will be a drop down to change the portrait between 2D, Class, and 3D.

It happens just about every time. It goes away if i reload the UI but it comes right back if i click on a linked item
    Uh, I really don't know what to tell you. It looks like the tooltip is bugged out for some reason. Only thing you can do is enable/disable the addons one at a time until you figure out the one causing the problem. You're using additional addons other than whats in my package so I can't guarantee my UI works with other addons.

i added like 3 addons and thats about it. But it hasnt really happened after my last curse update so i will keep an eye on it

i added like 3 addons and thats about it. But it hasnt really happened after my last curse update so i will keep an eye on it
    Okay, good to know.

There no other way install cause like i dont want mess up n fuck up MY whole WoW folder but i really do want that UI.

Quote Originally Posted by holyxthizz View Post
    There no other way install cause like i dont want mess up n fuck up MY whole WoW folder but i really do want that UI.
    Back up your folders before installing.

Was just wondering when you mount like the dragon for the dailies.. The Text that comes up point blank center showing you your Combo Points and energy. Is there a way to move that?

Also I am new and have not had the chance to go through the entire thread yet. But in the SS on the front of this thread, the buffs are horizontal across the top, since I've loaded your UI they are small and vertical on the right side... was wondering if that's intended.

Thank you for all your hard work, this is by far the best UI Comp I've ever used. Thank you.

--Profesie (DeathKnight, Proudmoore)

+ Reply to Thread