+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

I just disabled AloftDB I believe to prevent the errors. Try updating though, I think there was a recent update.

Caulle, do you plan on releasing your new UI anytime soon? I like your old one and modified it to my needs a bit but I must say that I really like the look of your new one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taninor View Post
    Caulle, do you plan on releasing your new UI anytime soon? I like your old one and modified it to my needs a bit but I must say that I really like the look of your new one too.
    Soon, as in next couple of days or so.

3.3 uploaded today.

Awesome Caulle. Looking forward to playing around with this.

Not sure whats going on might be my resolution or something but everything is shifted up.

WoWScrnShot_011009_093600.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

please message back!! it looks sweet if i could get that fixed =P

It looks like you didnt update your WTF file so none of the profile options were updated hence your bars are set in the default position.

how do you reset your wtf file?

Bartender4 Profile Issues

Hey! You UI pack looks great! I downloaded it yesterday and i only had problems with one thing. When im trying to change the profiles for Bartender4. Your profiles arent there! The profiles for the other stuff is, but not for Bartender 4.

How can i fix this? Iv'e meen playing around with it myself, but it ends up looking like crap.

-Warlust

Caulle,

Let me first of all say I really love your UI setup. I've only just downloaded and installed it so still getting to grips with the setup, key bindings and all.

One thing I would like to slightly change is the default font in the chat and combat logs, however, I seem to be unable to do so. I've looked into pitbull's configuration settings, the chat/combat log settings but I cannot find it.

Perhaps you'd be willing to shed some light on this issue for me please?

Cheers,
    Bel*.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalla90 View Post
    Hey! You UI pack looks great! I downloaded it yesterday and i only had problems with one thing. When im trying to change the profiles for Bartender4. Your profiles arent there! The profiles for the other stuff is, but not for Bartender 4.

How can i fix this? Iv'e meen playing around with it myself, but it ends up looking like crap.

-Warlust
    I've heard of this before, and I don't know what causes it for the profiles to not be there. Check both the "Existing Profiles" drop down for Bartender, and the "Copy From" profile. If neither of those work, then try deleting the saved variable from your WTF folder, and re-extracting it from the Zip file.

Quote Originally Posted by Beleriond View Post
    Caulle,
    Let me first of all say I really love your UI setup. I've only just downloaded and installed it so still getting to grips with the setup, key bindings and all.

One thing I would like to slightly change is the default font in the chat and combat logs, however, I seem to be unable to do so. I've looked into pitbull's configuration settings, the chat/combat log settings but I cannot find it.

Perhaps you'd be willing to shed some light on this issue for me please?

Cheers,
    Bel*.
    The reason why your default chat/combat log fonts change is because the fonts in the "Fonts" folder changed, and I have them set to all the same. If you want to change the chat boxes, you have to control that through Prat.

/Prat > Display Settings > Font > Set Font Face
    You should have 2 dozen or so fonts in here to choose from thanks to the Shared Media addon. Just note that Arial Narrow, Frizz Quadrara TT, Morpheus and Skurri are all identical fonts. These are the default blizzard fonts that I've replaced so that they're all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Not sure whats going on might be my resolution or something but everything is shifted up.

WoWScrnShot_011009_093600.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

please message back!! it looks sweet if i could get that fixed =P
    Check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    I've heard of this before, and I don't know what causes it for the profiles to not be there. Check both the "Existing Profiles" drop down for Bartender, and the "Copy From" profile. If neither of those work, then try deleting the saved variable from your WTF folder, and re-extracting it from the Zip file.
    I think i have fount the cause of the problem. I had Bartender4 installed before, but i deleted it before i installed you UI. But i can only open my old profiles. Bartender4 must store the profiles in some wierd place for future addons to detect.

Caulle,

Thanks very much for the info...luckily I'd found some parts out just after my post. One thing I do notice while running your total UI package...my fps drops quite a bit.

I have a duo core 2.66Ghz processor and a 512Mb EAH3850 vid card along with 4Gb RAM...shouldn't be the system as far as I am concerned. Any thoughts on this perhaps?

Cheers once more,
    Bel*.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalla90 View Post
    I think i have fount the cause of the problem. I had Bartender4 installed before, but i deleted it before i installed you UI. But i can only open my old profiles. Bartender4 must store the profiles in some wierd place for future addons to detect.
    I honestly don't know what causes it unfortunately, or where it would be storing these old Profiles if you used my saved variables. There are no saved variables in the character folder pertaining to Bartender either.

If you can't set them up correctly, let me know and I'll give you the basic directions to reproduce.

Caulle,

Thanks very much for the info...luckily I'd found some parts out just after my post. One thing I do notice while running your total UI package...my fps drops quite a bit.
    My graphic settings and details are all set to max. The only thing that isn't set to max is the draw distance, and that's roughly set to about half. I could eek out a lot more performance on my end if I tweaked them a bit but I still get a consistent 24fps minimum in the most intensive of spell environments so I haven't bothered much.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    I honestly don't know what causes it unfortunately, or where it would be storing these old Profiles if you used my saved variables. There are no saved variables in the character folder pertaining to Bartender either.

If you can't set them up correctly, let me know and I'll give you the basic directions to reproduce.

My graphic settings and details are all set to max. The only thing that isn't set to max is the draw distance, and that's roughly set to about half. I could eek out a lot more performance on my end if I tweaked them a bit but I still get a consistent 24fps minimum in the most intensive of spell environments so I haven't bothered much.
    I have my settings all at approx the default I believe, perhaps slightly higher. I'll give your UI a whirl in Naxx 25-an in 30 mins to see if I can get to grips with it and the fps

Cheers once more,
    Bel*.

Works great for me. Only thing I had any trouble with was Prat - same problem I had another time, where the chat settings were like the screenshot for one character, but not for another. No biggie - I usually set those up the way I'm used to them anyway. Otherwise, it looks great.

I have my settings all at approx the default I believe, perhaps slightly higher. I'll give your UI a whirl in Naxx 25-an in 30 mins to see if I can get to grips with it and the fps

Cheers once more,
    Bel*.
    The default settings are a lot lower than mine I believe.

caulle there is a thing over my player that shows what blessings i have on my char and righteous fury, what is it called and how do i move it

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Jazadin View Post
    caulle there is a thing over my player that shows what blessings i have on my char and righteous fury, what is it called and how do i move it

thanks in advance
    Turn off Buffs for the player frame. Pitbull > PLayer > Auras and then I think it's under Enable? And just uncheck buffs.

+ Reply to Thread