+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    I'm not sure why you're getting the aloft error, I don't even know what AloftBroker does. Try going Aloft > Modules and then uncheck AloftDB. I don't know if that'll help.

The buffs are not loading the profile for some reason.
    /sbf options > Global Options > Using Profile and set this to "Caulle - Feathermoon"
    Thanks that worked. I have one more question, do you have anything that would affect how the bags are displayed? I can't seem to display more than my travelers backup when I hit the b key. I tried installing combuctor and can see all of my bags but I'm missing the filtering that let me sort by item type.

Quote Originally Posted by Taninor View Post
    Thanks that worked. I have one more question, do you have anything that would affect how the bags are displayed? I can't seem to display more than my travelers backup when I hit the b key. I tried installing combuctor and can see all of my bags but I'm missing the filtering that let me sort by item type.
    For some reason, it seems like Combuctor doesn't turn this on automatically any more. I know when I used it, I had to turn all the tabs on through the options.

Quote Originally Posted by Theomach View Post
    For some reason, it seems like Combuctor doesn't turn this on automatically any more. I know when I used it, I had to turn all the tabs on through the options.
    You're right, went home and played with combuctor at lunch. Got it going by selecting all the tabs under options. thanks.

Just DL this addon, hope it works it looks amazing,
    will edit after i ahve sorted it all out

edit: its all working fine, made some changes but its generally the same, the button where you have your trinkets and weapons, is there anyway to move it? because its out of position atm
    thanks in advance, Jazadin of Darkspear
    Last edited by Jazadin; 12-24-2008 at 06:06 AM.

Hi =) Ive got a problem withyour UI ( probably just me that dont understand how to do it right) But here goes .
    i can see how mutch dmg i do healing i do healing i take dmg i take etc and i cant seem to find the bar where you go to quests achievements etc etc,
    If you understand what i ment with this please reply ^^ would like to sort this addon out so its working fine, love it

Meio.

I think you are talking about the minibar. Click bartender 4 on your minimap or I think the command is /bartender in game. You can change and move the minbar around.

Hey Caulle, i tried installing everything via your instructions and everything worked out great. I am not one to use other peoples Ui's exactely so i redid it anyway My one question is, on Instructor Razuvious i could not figure out how dismiss my add. I ended up letting the timer run out and repicking it back up but that won't always fly. Any ideas? bartender and pitbull should be the only two having anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazadin View Post
    Just DL this addon, hope it works it looks amazing,
    will edit after i ahve sorted it all out

edit: its all working fine, made some changes but its generally the same, the button where you have your trinkets and weapons, is there anyway to move it? because its out of position atm
    thanks in advance, Jazadin of Darkspear
    Those are from ItemRack. Hold alt while mouseing over the bar and you should have a small 4x4 menu attached. There's an unlock button in there so you can move it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Meio View Post
    Hi =) Ive got a problem withyour UI ( probably just me that dont understand how to do it right) But here goes .
    i can see how mutch dmg i do healing i do healing i take dmg i take etc and i cant seem to find the bar where you go to quests achievements etc etc,
    If you understand what i ment with this please reply ^^ would like to sort this addon out so its working fine, love it
    Sorry, this is a bit confusing. You're talking about your damage and healing, and then you talk about the achievement bar. If you want to enable the achievement bar, you have to go into the Achievement interface (Y), and then find the achievement you're looking for and check off Track.

Quote Originally Posted by matthouse View Post
    My one question is, on Instructor Razuvious i could not figure out how dismiss my add.
    Right click on your pet and select "Dismiss".

I have the bar for my pet abilities, but i don't seem to have a box for me to right click, i am sure i am just missing it in the options.

Quote Originally Posted by Urrick View Post
    I think you are talking about the minibar. Click bartender 4 on your minimap or I think the command is /bartender in game. You can change and move the minbar around.
    Thats what i ment Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    Those are from ItemRack. Hold alt while mouseing over the bar and you should have a small 4x4 menu attached. There's an unlock button in there so you can move it around.
    thank you so much

Hi again

Ill make it easier this time ..
    I cant see the dmg that i do to mobs or any other target , either the dmg i take , how come ? is there a extra addon i need to download for this to work ?

Meio.

u can use scrolling combat text or the ingame sct

I have the bar for my pet abilities, but i don't seem to have a box for me to right click, i am sure i am just missing it in the options.
    It shouldn't be a bar, it should be the actual Pet unit Frame that you right click on to dismiss. Should be right above your player frame when you have control over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meio View Post
    Ill make it easier this time ..
    I cant see the dmg that i do to mobs or any other target , either the dmg i take , how come ? is there a extra addon i need to download for this to work ?

Meio.
    I use SCT for my incoming damage and heals, and the default blizzard for my outgoing damage. I don't know why this would be turned off for you if using my settings, it shouldn't be. Check your Interface options through the Blizzard menu.

right, for example when i loot a boss, the loot comes up, but i wanna move the actuall part where you click need greed or pass, can you do that?
    thanks in advance

yea i do not have an actual frame for pet just a bar, which is why i think i missed it somewhere, if you have any idea where it is that would great, if not ill look around for it. I see you are quite fast on your responses and that is appreciated

yea i do not have an actual frame for pet just a bar, which is why i think i missed it somewhere, if you have any idea where it is that would great, if not ill look around for it. I see you are quite fast on your responses and that is appreciated
    Look in pitbull options under extra units. You need to enable player pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Prunetracy View Post
    Look in pitbull options under extra units. You need to enable player pet.
    that is probably what i forgot thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jazadin View Post
    right, for example when i loot a boss, the loot comes up, but i wanna move the actuall part where you click need greed or pass, can you do that?
    thanks in advance
    Type /xloot and look under the Xloot Group options to unlock it so you can move it.

Hey there,
    First of all: Awesome package Loving it!

I do have a little issue though. In your action screen shot there's something that keeps track of what debuffs you applied to your current target (in the SS it was revenge and thunderclap) and what debuffs you currently have.

Read on the first page it was Elkano's, but that got removed XD

+ Reply to Thread