+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    B4 is Button4 on my mouse.

Do you mean your dealt damage with SCT or incoming damage on you?
    Great, I have a MX518, will do the trick
    Both, dealt and received. Also, I would like to minimize Parrot screen flood, I saw you had a pretty nice setup with it (hope we can achieve it with SCT).
    As for Satrina's bar, could you show us your current UI with them? I liked the old style of self-buffs and target debuffs in the middle of screen.
    Haven't played with it much

Quote Originally Posted by TaiSHi View Post
    Both, dealt and received.
    SCT only shows damage/heals incoming. If you want it to display damage outgoing as well you'll need SCTD.

I'll have new something other other soon I hope. I've had to do crazy Christmas baking for my mom, on top of a pile of work just arriving. So, I've just been busy and spending my free time napping instead of working on the UI. :/

Updated today to v3.2. Let me know if anyone has any problems with it.

Thanks for update, I'll make sure to check it out and post if there is anything not working

Caulle how can I hide or move the Item rack buttons that appear near the center bottom of the screen?
    Last edited by Urrick; 12-15-2008 at 09:25 PM.

What was the marking addon in the package? I'm liking how the UI works thusfar, but I am more of a fan of just keeping my marks kept for keybinds.

Trying to take it out, but I don't know which it is
    >8< Spider Pride!
    Dr D. L. Kazzak wins a Nobel Prize for his discovery that indeed, all mortals will perish.

Quote Originally Posted by Urrick View Post
    Caulle how can I hide or move the Item rack buttons that appear near the center bottom of the screen?
    Uh, I believe Ctrl+click on the slots through your character panel that represent each button will get rid of them, so MH, OH, and Trinket 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cider View Post
    What was the marking addon in the package? I'm liking how the UI works thusfar, but I am more of a fan of just keeping my marks kept for keybinds.

Trying to take it out, but I don't know which it is
    That's probably Opie. It's the only thing I can think of that would mark things outside of setting up keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Theomach View Post
    Dunno what might be happening... I tried it this afternoon and did notice lower FPS than the UI I had previously.
    Caulle already mentioned that she had used the WoR Graphics macro.

If you noticed a decreased FPS when using her UI, you can make the following macro, put it on a bar, click it once, and then adjust your settings as you normally would:

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    There was a post on WoR a while back about a macro for maxed out settings for Warcraft. My game is set to use those, and I forgot the config file in the WTF will be set to use those settings. Unless you used those settings previously, go into your video options and scale it down a bit to what you had before.
    Make a macro with the following:

/console groundEffectDensity 16
    /console groundEffectDist 1
    /console horizonfarclip 1305
    /console farclip 177
    /console characterAmbient 1
    /console smallcull 1
    /console skycloudlod 1
    /console detailDoodadAlpha 1

Thanks Caulle, figured it out.

This is a sweet UI, not going to lie. Helps a lot in combat thats for sure. However one thing i was looking to see if i could get disabled was the large box of information that appears over something i put my mouse over.

Other then that, i would say this is an amazing UI!

Edit: Also when i load up the game, it appears i have quite a few ' ________ loaded but skin not found in SkinMe'
    Last edited by lordspazzer; 12-18-2008 at 04:12 PM.

Blah!

ok i loaded your UI and i do like it very much so but i am getting a random text popping up and not to sure if i am going to keep the UI because the BLAH! that pops up scares me that i have been hacked any comments b4 i try to make my own version of your UI

Quote Originally Posted by lordspazzer View Post
    This is a sweet UI, not going to lie. Helps a lot in combat thats for sure. However one thing i was looking to see if i could get disabled was the large box of information that appears over something i put my mouse over.

Other then that, i would say this is an amazing UI!

Edit: Also when i load up the game, it appears i have quite a few ' ________ loaded but skin not found in SkinMe'
    Those are skinner errors I believe. They should not be appearing as I'm pretty sure I turned the warnings off. Check your skinner settings.

The large box of information that appears, uh, I assume it's only excessive on items, correct? If so the extra information at the bottom is RatingBuster.

Quote Originally Posted by koldeath View Post
    ok i loaded your UI and i do like it very much so but i am getting a random text popping up and not to sure if i am going to keep the UI because the BLAH! that pops up scares me that i have been hacked any comments b4 i try to make my own version of your UI
    The random text says "BLAH!"? You'd have to screenshot it for me to trouble shoot.

A Note on Hitsmode

I'd highly recommend anyone using this package to disable Hitsmode. I found some problems with it after I uploaded the latest version. Wintergrasp and the Malygos fight will return a ton of errors. Disable it until there's an update, and use the default combat log instead.

The large box is the one where my mouse is on this picture , where it has info about anything you put your mouse over. It gets in the way during combat, if there was a way to make it only show up in a certain area, it would be mint!

Quote Originally Posted by lordspazzer View Post
    The large box is the one where my mouse is on this picture , where it has info about anything you put your mouse over. It gets in the way during combat, if there was a way to make it only show up in a certain area, it would be mint!
    Ah - the tooltip. That's CowTip - type /cowtip and look for the "Position" option. The Anchor setting is what you would change - I have mine set to Bottom Right for non-important tooltips and Right for ones such as NPC/PC info.

I'm facing 2 small issues:
    - I can't see vendor price of an item when I mouseover (used to work with old EnhToolTip)
    - The "capturing" bar (when capturing objetives like Hellfire fortress) is messed up, and can't move it.

Regards,
    J

Quote Originally Posted by TaiSHi View Post
    I'm facing 2 small issues:
    - I can't see vendor price of an item when I mouseover (used to work with old EnhToolTip)
    - The "capturing" bar (when capturing objetives like Hellfire fortress) is messed up, and can't move it.

Regards,
    J
    I don't currently have any installed addons that will show the vendor price of an item when you mouseover it. I've been meaning to get one though. You'll have to go dig up EnhToolTip then.

The capturing bar is controled via Chinchilla I believe. Open up those configuration setting through Fubar, and go to the "Positions" section then find Capture Bar and unlock to move it.

I get the following error, also the buffs look a bit small and out of place. Any suggestions?

BTW, great work on the UI. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taninor View Post
    I get the following error, also the buffs look a bit small and out of place. Any suggestions?

BTW, great work on the UI. I love it.
    I'm not sure why you're getting the aloft error, I don't even know what AloftBroker does. Try going Aloft > Modules and then uncheck AloftDB. I don't know if that'll help.

The buffs are not loading the profile for some reason.
    /sbf options > Global Options > Using Profile and set this to "Caulle - Feathermoon"

Broker works for those using LDBroker instead of Fubar. Turn it off as Caulle said or just delete it from your UI file like I did.

Anyway here is a picture of my UI using almost all Caulle stuff. Think I added a couple of small addons to it. Thanks Caulle it works great...

+ Reply to Thread