+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Caulle's UI 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Urrick View Post
    Caulle have you tweaked this for your DK?
    No, I'm using the exact same set up (except I turned the Experience Bar on until I hit 80). The only problem right now is that Pitbull does not have a working interface for the Rune Bar so it defaults to the top left corner of your screen (where the default rune bar would be if you were using the default Blizzard frames). There's no ETA on getting this fixed either. In the meantime I've been using Magic Runes : WoWInterface Downloads : Death Knight, but I hate it frankly. I just found RuneMover : WoWInterface Downloads : Death Knight today and I'm going to test that out and see if I can get the default bar moved back.

So why isn't this stickied? It's too good of an UI to not me imo. Been using it since it came out way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwark´n View Post
    having an problem trying to use this UI, I installed it exactly as the Installation Instructions said to, but when ever I try to log on to my character, WoW closes out. I took the files out of my WoW folder and everything worked just fine. Any idea why this would be happening?

Update: I installed the UI again, and deleted the config.wtf folder, and it is working fine now. I'm not sure what was causing the problem originally, but oh well..
    Is there anyone who is able to understand what may be happening here? I am getting this same problem involving WoW immediately closing out, unless I delete the config.wtf file, in which case, the game will load. The only thing I can figure is that there may be a setting specified for video or audio-related issues that conflicts with the capabilities of the computer (aliasing, for instance). While it is not a problem to simply delete the file and get the UI to work, the UI ends up losing various unit frame settings and such as a result. I am just wondering if there is a way to get the UI to work without deleting the config.wtf file. Thanks to anyone in advance!

BTW, Caulle, this is honestly one of the best I've seen - just hope I can get mine to look like yours :P
    <> Karius of Khadgar <>
    Level 80 Protection Warrior

@Karius
    Second time I've heard this, I'll have to look into it. My game settings are set to max detail except for View Distance and Shadow Quality to eek out a bit of performance. You can tweak your video settings at the log in screen now so to anyone else having problems I'd suggest doing that first if you know your computer can't handle max settings.

I just looked through the config.wtf file and there's nothing in there that pertains to my UI settings other than the UI Scaling which anyone can easily fix on their own in game. I'll try and have a new upload soon as I've made some slight tweaks.

What u using for modify ur chat box?

Quote Originally Posted by rameds View Post
    What u using for modify ur chat box?
    Prat and I just changed the background colour to grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    @Karius
    You can tweak your video settings at the log in screen now so to anyone else having problems I'd suggest doing that first if you know your computer can't handle max settings.
    Well, I gave what you suggested a try, and I put everything to their lowest settings for good measure. I still encountered the same problem. Anyway, I sure hope you're able to figure it out - I know I won't be able to :P. Just wanted to make sure you knew that adjusting video settings doesn't fix the problem of WoW closing out.
    <> Karius of Khadgar <>
    Level 80 Protection Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Karius View Post
    Well, I gave what you suggested a try, and I put everything to their lowest settings for good measure. I still encountered the same problem. Anyway, I sure hope you're able to figure it out - I know I won't be able to :P. Just wanted to make sure you knew that adjusting video settings doesn't fix the problem of WoW closing out.
    I might be about due to upload a new package then. I've made some small slight tweaks, and the addons themselves have mostly all been updated since my last version.

Caulle, did you include sct in your 3.1 version? I didn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by dopesauce View Post
    Caulle, did you include sct in your 3.1 version? I didn't find it.
    No because I was aboard the fail boat that day. I copied the folders to my desktop to work from (there's some stuff I trim from the overall download and didn't want to mess up my real folders) and then I made changes to the UI and forgot to re-copy the folders to my desktop.

I'll try and have an update as soon as I can. I hit 80 on my DK and decided I had more fun on my warrior so I had to power her to 80, and have since spent all my time in heroics/naxx. Ugh, busy busy. Things should calm down a bit now as my heroic group is about 8 Achievements away from the proto drake, and my gear is on par again.

Nice Caulle looking forward to it.

In the Pitbull when i enter in combat my health bar change to red...
    how i do for my bar stay always the collor of my class
    ty guys

Quote Originally Posted by rameds View Post
    In the Pitbull when i enter in combat my health bar change to red...
    how i do for my bar stay always the collor of my class
    ty guys
    You have the aggro indicator turned on (I assume you're tanking).

Pitbull > Player > Other > Enable Aggro Indicator

Caulle in your Pitbull setup how can I tune Runes off? They are above the Unit frame but I'm using another mod for them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Urrick View Post
    Caulle in your Pitbull setup how can I tune Runes off? They are above the Unit frame but I'm using another mod for them as well.
    Unfortunately Pitbull still hasn't been updated with fully functional rune options yet. They're bugged out for me in the top left hand side of my screen. I had to use RuneMover to drag them back to my character portrait.

I get this error whenever I'm in dungeons:

Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:144:usage:FrameTo oltip:SetUnit("unit")

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart View Post
    I get this error whenever I'm in dungeons:

Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:144:usage:FrameTo oltip:SetUnit("unit")

Any ideas?
    When does this happen? I was getting a similar error if I moused over a mob in combat. I had to disable the built in aggro settings.
    Interface > Display > Show Aggro Percentages

K I'll do that and see what happens.

What's the B4 keybinding on Heroic Strike?
    Excellent UI Caulle! Once again to inspire us :P

Seems there is a bug on SCT not showing combat damage. I'm going back to Parrot for the time being ^^
    Last edited by TaiSHi; 12-13-2008 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiSHi View Post
    What's the B4 keybinding on Heroic Strike?
    Excellent UI Caulle! Once again to inspire us :P

Seems there is a bug on SCT not showing combat damage. I'm going back to Parrot for the time being ^^
    B4 is Button4 on my mouse.

Do you mean your dealt damage with SCT or incoming damage on you?

+ Reply to Thread